Do you give a toss about England?

Why an ABE? I can understand you not giving a toss about England, but ABE suggests you actively want them to lose.
OK, you might not be English but what other reasons do you have?
Please ignore this post if your reasons are based around the constant hero-worshipping of any average rag shite player and media demands that the latest Jizzy-Jazz gets an international cap.
Well add that to the equation.
Last time I sorta rooted for Engerlund 5 blues were there. I now root for the England Women side as an exception, as it has a blue contingent. On the other hand, do not want any City player in any national team, there's the risk of injuries and fans frustration and abuse (Raheem and Kun).
Glad for Joe Hart saving his english mates arses, though; may he continue until his next blunder.

Whoever is responsible for the England band needs locking up and beating with a shitty stick on a daily basis. Sick to fucking death of hearing the great escape or god save the queen. Who are these arseholes anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.