Do you hate United Fans / the Club more?

chorleybloo123 said:
Some of my best mates are rags, but I hate all the other rags. I hate the club more, mainly because of Fergie.

Oddly enough , he's probably the rag i respect the most ........ like him or hate him it's hard to deny that he's been THE best thing ever to hit them ....... they picked the perfect manager back in the late eighties to guide them , their problem is doing it again once he's gone!

black mamba said:
chorleybloo123 said:
Some of my best mates are rags, but I hate all the other rags. I hate the club more, mainly because of Fergie.

Oddly enough , he's probably the rag i respect the most ........ like him or hate him it's hard to deny that he's been THE best thing ever to hit them ....... they picked the perfect manager back in the late eighties to guide them , their problem is doing it again once he's gone!
#

the perfect manager???
Hardly.
What was it? 7 seasons to win the league?
Any of the managers they had since their last title would have got it right in that timescale.
He was one game away from the sack on numerous occasions.
It was only because in the 80's with the lack of european football (thanks lfc) no English clubs had a great deal of cash, so they couldn't afford to sack the miserable bastard.
Notice (AFAIAA) the *** nosed twat has never done a post match interview after we have beaten them.

The reason why i dislike most Manchester United fans is because they think they the dogs bollocks, but in real fact their not. They always have to be correct. They slate City for spending all this money and when reminded they previously spent their money (Veron, Rooney, Ferdinand, Berbaflop, Carrick, Smith...) they change the subject.

Their pathetic really...if United had a 5 year trophy draught i'd put money on most of their fans turning to another club.

john_waynes_dead said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Just something to have a bit of a break from the transfer gossip ........

I was having a discussion with my old man last night and we really couldn't make our mind up on this question:

Do you hate / dislike the Man United supporters or the club more?

There is so much to hate about both for me I mean when u take the fact the club seem to get preferential treatment over everything, they have always had complete T*#Ts playing for then .i.e. The Nevilles, Keane etc etc and of course their success. There again in the main their fans are complete passion-less, arrogant, cocky, condescending Pricks i really can't decide who I hate more!

Any thoughts .........................

arrogance comes from winning.

you lot have won nothing, but already consider yourselves level or above arsenal, spurs, united.

got to wonder what you're arrogance will be like if you actually win something!!!
Won nothing? how about 2 league titles, 4 fa cups, 2 league, cups, 1 ecwc, 3 cs's and 7 "nd tier titles.

black mamba said:
chorleybloo123 said:

The tarmac at Munich was the best thing that ever hit them. Commercially speaking that is, it brought them worldwide recognition and sympathy and laid the foundations for where they are now.

i detest the slimy creatures that conform to the sterotypical view we have of the rags, ones that leave the pub for a smoke during a CL Final. "OSAMA OSAMA COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE". Surely there must be an alqeeda cell in britain lookin for a major target like spunksville. you'll get more support than 9/11 and i'll even provide a safe house for ya!!

Hark at the stupid bastards. How could you fail to hate them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsSh0LI0PiQ&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsSh0LI0 ... re=related</a>

I was at work today with a couple of young mexican laborers, we got talkin about football...yeah man we watch EPL all the time esssay, we love man utd , they don't work here anymore and they now know there's a blue side in manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.