Do you hate United Fans / the Club more?

How do you separate club from fans, they are all part and parcel of the evil empire and as such they deserve my hatred.

I have many good friends who are United fans, the genuine ones are OK, some of them have been fans for years sure we have a lot of banter, I put friendship over club rivalry any day

Fanzone Danny said:
Just something to have a bit of a break from the transfer gossip ........

I was having a discussion with my old man last night and we really couldn't make our mind up on this question:

Do you hate / dislike the Man United supporters or the club more?

There is so much to hate about both for me I mean when u take the fact the club seem to get preferential treatment over everything, they have always had complete T*#Ts playing for then .i.e. The Nevilles, Keane etc etc and of course their success. There again in the main their fans are complete passion-less, arrogant, cocky, condescending Pricks i really can't decide who I hate more!

Any thoughts .........................

cant hate one without the other

I hate them but have to admit that the comments of the "sky" rags and "bacon face" would give Jason Manford a life supply of endless material forget about Neville Neville jokes they go from the arrogant tossers pre-Barca game saying that they couldnt see anybody beating them to bacon faces "wouldnt sell a virus to Madrid lines" and the sudden "never rated him" of Ronaldo so tothat I have to say thankyou to their comedy genius and please keep it coming.

All rags should be lethally injected , or shot at dawn ...... and their ground should be domolished to make way for a new recycling plant!

john_waynes_dead said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Just something to have a bit of a break from the transfer gossip ........

I was having a discussion with my old man last night and we really couldn't make our mind up on this question:

Do you hate / dislike the Man United supporters or the club more?

There is so much to hate about both for me I mean when u take the fact the club seem to get preferential treatment over everything, they have always had complete T*#Ts playing for then .i.e. The Nevilles, Keane etc etc and of course their success. There again in the main their fans are complete passion-less, arrogant, cocky, condescending Pricks i really can't decide who I hate more!

Any thoughts .........................

arrogance comes from winning.

you lot have won nothing, but already consider yourselves level or above arsenal, spurs, united.

got to wonder what you're arrogance will be like if you actually win something!!!

telly clapping rag

johnny on the spot said:
KentBlue said:
Same for me. The club, their (alleged) fans, players past and present, their colours, even their matchday programs - ANYTHING to do with them I detest.

Point of fact, in my crossword the other night was the clue: '5 letters. Together'. First letter was U, third letter was I and the final one was D. Honest to God, I could not bring myself to write the word.

I know, I've got it bad.

6 letters
pmsl @ johnny on the spot

I think hate is probably the wrong word to use. They are our rivals so of course I do not wish them any success at all.

I tend to just sit back and laugh heartily at the downright lies and the rubbish that emenates from their fans, their players, their manager and the rest of the people connected with them.

For example, we're tagged as 'the bitters' and they claim we don't matter to them. Yet they are absolutely obsessed by us - look at the amount of time they spend slating us on forums/newpaper comments sections when there is a story about City. Listen to all the songs they sing about us if you ever decide to watch them play on the telly.

Seriously, it is like having a stalker who claims it is you who is stalking them! They just cannot leave us alone.

Eddie said:
I think hate is probably the wrong word to use. They are our rivals so of course I do not wish them any success at all.

I tend to just sit back and laugh heartily at the downright lies and the rubbish that emenates from their fans, their players, their manager and the rest of the people connected with them.

For example, we're tagged as 'the bitters' and they claim we don't matter to them. Yet they are absolutely obsessed by us - look at the amount of time they spend slating us on forums/newpaper comments sections when there is a story about City. Listen to all the songs they sing about us if you ever decide to watch them play on the telly.

Seriously, it is like having a stalker who claims it is you who is stalking them! They just cannot leave us alone.

Spot on Eddie not to mention the banner that relates to us hanging on the stretford end. I bloody detest them. I will be joining you laughing heartily when the head shaking , hand wringing starts at owed trafford ; when likkle ciddy start calling the shots and winning things and retaining their pride and dignity whilst doing so , thus shitting all over the image of the theatre of dreams and their whole shit spun , plc , prawn munching hypocrisy !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.