Do you mind us being called "Manchester"?

I like being called Manchester because it suggests (quite rightly) that we are the only Manchester club worth bothering about.

I like being called City because it implies (quite rightly) that no other team with the City monicker is as important.

I like being called Manchester City because that's our proper name and it shows respect.

Man City grates. It's the equivalent of "Man Yoo" and I suspect is used mainly but not exclusively by non-Mancunians.

I like being called Manchester because it suggests (quite rightly) that we are the only Manchester club worth bothering about.

I like being called City because it implies (quite rightly) that no other team with the City monicker is as important.

I like being called Manchester City because that's our proper name and it shows respect.

Man City grates. It's the equivalent of "Man Yoo" and I suspect is used mainly but not exclusively by non-Mancunians.
I agree I hate it when we're called Man City it's Manchester City or City or better still The Greatest Football Team in the World

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.