Do you still want Tevez at the club?

I wouldn't be happy seeing him continue to play in sky blue, not even the reserves.

I would be more than happy to sacrifice victory for integrity, otherwise I feel we lower ourselves to the level of 'them'.

However, I don't feel losing Carlos will have such a negative effect.

The Blue Revolution only gains momentum and casting off this dead weight (especially this Kia bloke) will further our cause.

Sorry but he's burned his bridges for me. Just want him out now. I have been a blue for 30 years and have seen us win jack sh!t but I don't want players like Tevez in the blue shirt - I'd sooner not win Trophies than do it with people like this. I'm pleased the Board are doing the right thing and I hope we show the Footballing world we have standards. I won't boo him if he plays Monday but I won't cheer him either - after his comments he's an impostor in our shirt - he doesn't deserve to wear it.

nmc said:
Sorry but he's burned his bridges for me. Just want him out now. I have been a blue for 30 years and have seen us win jack sh!t but I don't want players like Tevez in the blue shirt - I'd sooner not win Trophies than do it with people like this. I'm pleased the Board are doing the right thing and I hope we show the Footballing world we have standards. I won't boo him if he plays Monday but I won't cheer him either - after his comments he's an impostor in our shirt - he doesn't deserve to wear it.

I agree, watching him laughing and joking with the others today, like nothing has happened was quite nauseating, he doesn't respect the fans of this club, its hardened my position on him.

I want City to stand firm, don't let him go in January, make the bugger play, drop him if he doesn't perform, sue him if he doesn't turn up, but in the long run the sooner he f**ks off the better.

I'm with cleavers

make him stay, play him if he still performs, drop him if he doesnt and sue him if he quits.

he has really really upset me

If he apologises to the club and the fans then I'd love to see him play for us again. Not the end of the world if he doesn't though.

He has obviously been disenfranchised for a while now, yet has still scored 10 goals. So he plays, not as captain. And gets shipped out after this season.

No! hes a merc with no loyalty only after money and about as consistent as a mad womens shit.

Not even our best player!

Give the armband to NDJ or Vinnie and treat him with a straight bat if we cant offload him for good coin then select him if he merits it otherwise he plays in the reserves like any other player in the squad.

One thing we definately dont do is allow any special requests he aint bigger than the club and aint more important than any other players.

Also, I was watching some match replays before and seeing Tevez score doesn't conjure up the same feelings as it used to. Like you know it was all a farce.

One more point, next time he wishes to go to Argentina/ Spain/ Tenerife etc for a week in the season, it is simply a no. He gets treated better than anyone at the club and this has to stop.
People are bending over backwards for this twat, it has to stop, and now. If he does go abroad fine him 1 months wages, I think he will get the idea.

i dont want him,after what has been done..
laughing and joking in training...
if he goes so be it!...i would be a bit gutted,as he has been great for us..
i just think too much has come out now for him to be forgiven.

if he stays,however,i will cheer him on and i will cheer every goal he scores,only because he wears our shirt...one thing is for certain,i will never sing his name again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.