Do you still want Tevez at the club?

City have a problem;

Tevez - wants out
Balotelli - petulant
Jo - not scored in Premiership since Noah was a lad
RSC - usually injured and not good enough
Adebayor - lazy

We are 2nd in the league and the next 4 league games are all games we should win then the transfer window is open.

Dzeko is a possible new recruit but with no Prem experience although the transition shouldn't be a problem as he scored away and home v Rags last season. But if he comes will it be straight away?

That leaves us with some thinking to do as far as strikers going out.

Personally I would keep Tevez for football reasons (not politics or money etc)and then fu*k him off in the Summer hopefully we will have CL football secured and that is the only reason I would keep him.

I trust we have a plan to bring in one if not two other strikers other strikers as Balotelli is a gamble.

If anyone had said we would be ahead of the rags and Chelsea on 13th December you would have been sent to an institution.

We must do whatever it takes to sustain our challenge in the 2nd half of the season its in our hands.

Keep the faith CTID.

I agree with City's official line.. He doesn't leave in January 2011. No way should be allowed to join any of our rivals in the premiership or other major European outfits we will face in the CL in the not too distant future..

if he realizes the error of his ways, knuckles down, distances himself from Joorabchian and produces the goods in the shirt he can stay..

If he stabilizes as a human being and leads us to glory then he may even be forgiven. He's not burnt all his bridges yet so I won't demonize him either..

CTWD

ibo said:
Without a question! Yes!
Maybe let him keep the captains armband aswell. That'd be nice for DeJong,Kompany and the rest of them,being given orders off some fucker who doesn't even want to be there.

Yes

As ive said before there are always 2 sides to an arguement and believe there have been mistakes made on both sides...by tev and his advisor(s) and by the club as well (someone has managed to piss tevez off in someway)

Purely for the sake of our season and ones to come id keep him

oddfellows said:
City have a problem;

Tevez - wants out
Balotelli - petulant
Adebayor - lazy

We are 2nd in the league and the next 4 league games are all games we should win then the transfer window is open.

Dzeko is a possible new recruit but with no Prem experience although the transition shouldn't be a problem as he scored away and home v Rags last season. But if he comes will it be straight away?

Personally I would keep Tevez for football reasons (not politics or money etc)and then fu*k him off in the Summer hopefully we will have CL football secured and that is the only reason I would keep him.

I trust we have a plan to bring in one if not two other strikers other strikers as Balotelli is a gamble.

If anyone had said we would be ahead of the rags and Chelsea on 13th December you would have been sent to an institution.

We must do whatever it takes to sustain our challenge in the 2nd half of the season its in our hands.

Keep the faith CTID.

Got it in a nutshell.The one thing Tevez seems to do is give 100% on the field.One way or other keep him going til end of season and then transfer.In the short term our fans will support him,grudgingly, as long as he keeps City at the top.

simon23 said:
Yes

As ive said before there are always 2 sides to an arguement and believe there have been mistakes made on both sides...by tev and his advisor(s) and by the club as well (someone has managed to piss tevez off in someway)

Take 5 minutes and read the Tevez club history thread! you might find some kind of pattern there, a pattern that dont go in Tevez favour.

Pigeonho said:
If he apologises then yes, but as it stands he can fuck right off.

^^^ This is how I feel, Yes if he says sorry. No if he keeps quiet.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:18 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
If he apologises then yes, but as it stands he can fuck right off.

^^^ This is how I feel, Yes if he says sorry. No if he keeps quiet.

Whilst letting him play on will almost certainly lead to better short term results, the long term damage done by setting the precedent of allowing players to dictate how the club is run would be far more damaging.

Also from a personal point of view, I think it would affect my enjoyment of a goal/win knowing that a player I don't like or respect and who doesn't like or respect the club has scored for us.

It was fun while it lasted but nothing lasts forever...time to move on.

simon23 said:
Yes

What mistakes did we make?

We don't know what Tevez's problem is yet, only that his relationship with a couple of execs have broken down.

This is clearly rubbish. He'd have been better off being honest - he wants to move to Spain, or the Mediterranean for personal reasons. As it is he is demeaning himself, and damaging the club

oddfellows said:
City have a problem;

Tevez - wants out
Balotelli - petulant
Adebayor - lazy

Keep the faith CTID.

were is your faith in the rest of the team. One man does not make a team, who scored on Sat eerrrmmm oh yeh Yaya and Johnson with Silva assists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.