Do you still want Tevez at the club?

No way. This is MCFC the club I've supported since I first heard about football as child. It is not Carlos Tevez FC. No player is bigger than the club. For me he is not fit to lace King Colin's bootlaces.
When you've seen and heard what Colin and Paul Lake went through to get their City careers back you understand loyalty and love for the game, the team and our club.
Carlos go now while you've a shed of decency left. You were supposed to be our Captain ffs!

Taxi for Tevez.now fuck off Tevez,hes not the only quality striker in europe.get a quality striker that wants to play for city and our manager.yes hes been a great signing for city,scored shit load of goals.but hes shown no loyalty to our great club,the club we all love.sell him to madrid or barca,couldnt see either of them putting up with his little tantrums at being sub"d.will never be able to trust him in the future,how long would it be before he demands another pay rise,so pick up your fuckin dummy and fuck off tevez.we can get on fine without you.

Absolutely not!

We shouldn't even think about thinking about giving him the contract he wants! He's humiliated the fans and the club, he's a greedy fuckin prick and he can fuck right off and anyone defending him can fuck right off n'all!

yes i do.moore than gary cooke!

the one thing that really upsets me regarding this whole thing is that for me and for the first time my club became a premier league title contenders for the first time in my lifetime this weekend.when i looked at the table on skysports after the game and heard jeff stelling say manchester city title contenders was a big thing for me.i went outside for a smoke and thought about the days of craig russell and my trip to darlington in the f.a cup and only just got a replay out of that game.i felt no other club in the world could touch us after that win on sat.then an hour later i came on here to see a city fan saying how great it was to see the media finally taking notice after looking through all the articles on newsnow.i checked it out and there it was..carlos tevez transfer request.

Posted this elsewhere but I reckon Tevez purposely picked up that booking against Bolton cause he knew he was gonna start all this rubbish...and he knew he could fly off and not face the music (as he would then miss the West Ham game). (if you remember he didn’t even contest that booking)....

Transfer request is point of no return in my opinion....Cya Tevez

The greatest service the sheikh could do for soccer would be to crush Tevez like a grape, file a $100m law suit against the fooker and make his life a genuine misery. Call his bluff, if he backs down humiliate the little twat, player power needs a nemesis!

Johnsonontheleft said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
YES

& I believe he will get a new, improved contract & commit to stay with us before the new year

But wouldn't that be sending out the absolute wrong message?

What message do you think got him to City in the first place?

I'm still in the fence on this one. Still not sure it's actually him pulling the strings. Regardless of what Tevez appears to have said (I don't see a video anywhere of him stating the facts - so I still think it may be Kia).

Either way, it's Tevez in a dodgy seat at the moment with City with the power to piss his career right up the wall - but still paying him more than ANY OTHER CITY PLAYER!

If he plays, in the next home game (20th against Everton) it would be interesting to see how everyone treats him.

leroy said:
why not?

lets not kid ourselves, the only reason the players we have got are playing for us is because of the huge money we have got.

possibly SWP, richards play for the love of the club, the rest are here for the money, nothing more, nothing less

Hart - came here from Shrewsbury as a teenager
Kolorov - was at Lazio, a mid table/ bottom half team in a league that is declining year on year
Kompany - was at a good club but a club that isn't really heading anywhere
Boateng - " " "
de Jong - " " "
Barry - " " "
Yaya - was at a club where better players were getting in the starting XI ahead of him, sit on the bench or find a new club? easy answer
Silva - See Kompany-Barry reasons
A Johnson - was playing in the Championship
Milner - see many above
SWP, Richards, M Johnson are all City academy lads!

Arguably Kolo, Adebayor, Balotelli and Tevez are here for money. Everyone else came here to further their careers, play in a team that will win trophies and play in historic games, yes they will earn more money, but staying at clubs like Lazio Hamburg Valencia and Villa (even though all have a greater success chart than us) aren't going anywhere near a domestic title or champions lg latter stages any time soon!

I'm not saying that none of them would do what Tevez has done because I wouldn't put anything past a footballer, but they aren't all here just for money!

Tevez always was! I hope he fuckin rots in our reserves if he stays and if not I couldn't give a shit about him so whatever happens happens but hopefully I'll never hear the pricks name at a game again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.