Do you still want Tevez at the club?

The worry is that he's stated he wanted to leave in the summer, this suggests that he's been unhappy for sometime. Therefore, do we really want a player to stay who has been discontent for so long. But on the other hand if he turns round and says he wants to play for city again, would it not be foolish of us to get rid and say you've already burned your bridges.

The man has lost a lot of love from the city fans because of his behaviour this weekend. But that is not to say that we won't welcome him back with open arms in the near distant future.

Football is a fickle game.

I only want players at our club who want to be here. A big "I'm sorry City" poster would go along way to making me feel better, If we give him a pay rise we will not be the same as the scum, no matter what happens we are and always will be far superior to the rags.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
So for the people who want him to stay,let's say he's on the bench for the everton game.When he gets brought on,will you cheer/applaud him?

if he puts 100% in, then yes. always support the team and players on the pitch at the time.

his morals and motives off the pitch are another matter but no point booing once a player is on.

if he should be on the pitch in the first place is a decision only the manager can make...

Hmm, difficult one as he is without doubt a good player. However, it's time a stance was taken with players like this.

I'd only welcome him back if he withdrew all his comments, lays all the blame on Joorabchian and doesn't ask for a new contract. Even that might not be enough though for me. I'd force him to walk naked down Alan Turing Way, self flagellating with a leather belt whilst repeatedly chanting 'Mancini is God' and 'I want Garry's babies'.

what did we all think when wooney got one over on fergiscum, the manager is week, I don't think Bobby Manc will have that. "NO messing me around" attitude.

Look at tevez's profile, west ham, united and now us. He's a con merchant, Yes I have enjoyed watching him in City shirt BUT he is NO bigger than any other player we have now or have had, and NO other player coming to us will EVER be bigger than the club or more importantly US "The Supporters" So just let's us get behind OUR CLUB and not one particular player. MCFC FOR EVER

PLAYERS MANAGERS come and go
THE SUPPOTERS ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

Yes in EDS to make one elite person out of him until the summer.
and then sell him to highest bid.

baggy said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
So for the people who want him to stay,let's say he's on the bench for the everton game.When he gets brought on,will you cheer/applaud him?

if he puts 100% in, then yes. always support the team and players on the pitch at the time.

his morals and motives off the pitch are another matter but no point booing once a player is on.

if he should be on the pitch in the first place is a decision only the manager can make...
You've just highlighted my shame really.The shame and regret I now feel for booing Richard Edghill.A player who loved the club and was heartbroken to leave it.It puts the whole thing into perspective that some of us would welcome a man who treats football clubs like a child who has got bored with a fucking set of lego.

I'd love him to stay, but frankly, after all he's said, I'd rather him go in January and we replace him quickly and just get on with it.

Not worth the hassle, and I'd rather the club look good in this one rather than Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.