Do you still want Tevez at the club?

NO!!!

Fuck off to Spain or wherever else you wanna go carlos. You could have been a city legend and now you'll be forgoten

lee-mcfc said:
ofcourse i do he is our best player. fact.

will be devasted if he leaves

I feel he won't leave till the summer, if he leaves at all. He will give us 100% till then, as on the pitch, he doesn't know any different.

No and I'll boo him if he plays for us again. Don't get me wrong, I've got his number on the back of my City shirt and before Saturday night/Sunday he was my favourite current City player. However his statement is clear and he's just playing around with us as fans. He has no sense of loyalty or responsibility and he only cares for himself. He can't get his story straight and he's trying to blame City's executives, like he should dictate how the club should run. Fuck off Carlos Tevez, as much as I hate to say it, Sir Alex was right not to sign you, you're a temperamental child and deserve the worst.

The whole world is watching. How the club choose to deal with this issue will get noticed. They have to be seen to do the right thing. If it was me, I'd let him go. Nothing worse than poison in the well.

Its a big letdown, just gone joint top with another great away performance, all should be rosy but got to say, No player bigger than the club, just heard on sky that we would be wanting £80 mill, club got to stand firm.

Its a big letdown, just gone joint top with another great away performance, all should be rosy but got to say, No player bigger than the club, just heard on sky that we would be wanting £80 mill, club got to stand firm.

At the end of the day he is still our player and as long as he still gives his all on the pitch then I'm happy for him to stay whilst this negotiation plays out.

No point cutting our nose off to spite our face.

At the end of the day I don't blame Tevez I blame his leech of an agent. It is him who has decided to put in a transfer request and i'm sure that Tevez has placed his trust in Joorabchian and that is misplaced.

We don't give him a better contract but we play him until he either rescinds the transfer request or moves on.

He has lost my adoration but he is still our player and still able to help us get the points we need to get Champions League qualification therefore as long as he is not troublesome in the dressing room then he should still play imo.

chinley blues said:
tevez is my favourite player, idolised him, when i heard the news it was like a he personally punched me in the face, and fuck me it hurts. why would i want him to stay and punch me again 18 months down the line

Unfortunately fella this is this modern day footballer and the agents they employ they have no allegiance to the club that we support for life.

All they are interested in is personal gain and is usually typified by a badge kissing ritual.

whitefield_blue said:
NO!!!

Fuck off to Spain or wherever else you wanna go carlos. You could have been a city legend and now you'll be forgoten

A legend like Andy Morrison, or Lee and Bell, who actually helped us win something. All football players have their limits. Would Scholes and co have stayed at the rags without the medals and money? No, they would have gone elsewhere, either for money, medals , or medals and money. Carlos has given 100% in every game and he and his agent have decided to play their hand, thats life and the reason he came to us in the first place. He hasn't stabbed City in the back and he has been a joy to watch. He will play against Everton and have a blinder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.