Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

Immaculate Pasta said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pertinent points mate.

But it's not as black and white as our owners simply deciding they want a new toy.

As has been mentioned on here, there are big players who do not want him in charge.

For whatever reason, I don't know.

It just coincides with a manager coming on to the market who they have coveted since day one.

If (pray) we do wrap this fourth spot up with games to spare, and there is no subsequent proclamation from the board, the silence will continue to speak volumes.

Tellingly, that we are waiting for something.

The easiest thing in the world will be for Khaldoon to come out just hours after we secure fourth spot and say Mancini has fulfilled his brief and is staying for another three years.

Is that big players here that don't want Mancini?

Yes mate, and not ones you can easily label as having an axe to grind...far from it.

Not unless Messi has suddenly said "Jose, or no way!"

There was some very interesting body language on Sunday, I thought.

On several occasions.

Didsbury Dave said:

On several occasions.

In what way Dave?

Didsbury Dave said:

On several occasions.

It's a sad reality, unfortunately. The players have the power, especially the big names.

They seem to take a mile if they think a manager is giving an inch.

Our tactics have also changed out of all recognition in last month or so.

On the other side of that argument, Evra was dropped to the bench by Baconface yesterday.

Wonder if this was because of the very public dissent he showed towards the bench and Phelan during the Bayern game, basically shouting WTF you doing, get Rooney off now!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

...which is why we are winning games.

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Surely though Tolmie we could enjoy the most amazing summer and season with Mancini as manager? Surely we're not reliant on getting a new manager in to have the most amazign summer and season in our history? Mancini is a well respected manager who is well known and would be able to attract players, of that i have no doubt

If Mancini doesn't want to stay on fair enough but if we decide to get rid of him so to speak just to bring in another manager because he's perceived as a better manager would to me be a bit strange considering the way Mancini has performed in his short time here

Just to make it clear, if Mancini goes, it will not be because he was sacked for underperforming.

It will be because the deal was always short term, in my opinion.

Should we ask the only true ITK 'Desert Rat' ?

Mancini will not be replaced by the club. As said before, if he leaves it will be of his own accord. The club would not dare risk the backlash from sacking him, even if Mourinho was available, or indeed God almighty was available.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You're not suggesting that our high profile players told Mancini to stick his negative tactics where the sun don't shine are you? Perish the thought.......

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

A sort of a reversion to the best form of defence is attack, ironically, the Hughes approach, albeit he and we never had Kompany at the back.

I watched Mancini a few times yesterday, he wasn't out of his seat as much as normal?

And I actually felt sorry for him, the impression being when he was up on his feet, attempting to get messages, pointing etc, nobody is actually ever looking towards him, responsive.

This is only a personal impression I have formed.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:

On several occasions.

It's a sad reality, unfortunately. The players have the power, especially the big names.

They seem to take a mile if they think a manager is giving an inch.

let the players decide about the manager choice would be a really strange way to build a winning team....

sorry but I cant believe arabs may be so idiot

LOL,Hughes inners will never give it a rest,they always find away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.