Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

Failsworth_Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I know what you mean, mate.

On the flip side, you might miss out on the most amazing summer and season ever.

Despite the recent vocal declaration from Mancini, the lack of any official backing for him at present, is embarrassing, if it indeed the case they have no other irons in the fire.

It certainly follows a trend with what took place when they pulled trigger on Hughes.

Surely though Tolmie we could enjoy the most amazing summer and season with Mancini as manager? Surely we're not reliant on getting a new manager in to have the most amazign summer and season in our history? Mancini is a well respected manager who is well known and would be able to attract players, of that i have no doubt

If Mancini doesn't want to stay on fair enough but if we decide to get rid of him so to speak just to bring in another manager because he's perceived as a better manager would to me be a bit strange considering the way Mancini has performed in his short time here

Agree FB. The best outcome IMO will be Barca win the league, Madrid sack their boss and Jose goes there and we stick with Mancini.

Jose isn't the messiah.

Failsworth_Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I know what you mean, mate.

On the flip side, you might miss out on the most amazing summer and season ever.

Despite the recent vocal declaration from Mancini, the lack of any official backing for him at present, is embarrassing, if it indeed the case they have no other irons in the fire.

It certainly follows a trend with what took place when they pulled trigger on Hughes.

Surely though Tolmie we could enjoy the most amazing summer and season with Mancini as manager? Surely we're not reliant on getting a new manager in to have the most amazign summer and season in our history? Mancini is a well respected manager who is well known and would be able to attract players, of that i have no doubt

If Mancini doesn't want to stay on fair enough but if we decide to get rid of him so to speak just to bring in another manager because he's perceived as a better manager would to me be a bit strange considering the way Mancini has performed in his short time here

Just to make it clear, if Mancini goes, it will not be because he was sacked for underperforming.

It will be because the deal was always short term, in my opinion.

bluemonkey71 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Agree FB. The best outcome IMO will be Barca win the league, Madrid sack their boss and Jose goes there and we stick with Mancini.

Jose isn't the messiah.

He's a very naughty boy?

That could be the only reason DD, i cant help feeling we just might have the new special one here already

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Just to make it clear, if Mancini goes, it will not be because he was sacked for underperforming.

He will be a hard act to follow, as Jose has already found out at Inter.

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Hopefully we will nab 4th place and one of the poorest Roma sides in years win Serie A. Hopefully then they will see that Mourinho isn't that special and that abit of stabiliy with our current talented manager will bring success.

Why would anyone think Mancini wants to leave, he loves it here, he said he's happy at Manchester City, that City is a special club and he's fitted like a glove.
He's got us playing some tremendous stuff now, how good do we have to be before the Mancini outers give it a rest?
There is no way in a million years the Sheikh and Khaldoon will sack Mancini and bring in Mourinho, Mourinho does not want to come to us, he wants the United job, Fergie's time is nearly up, he just has to wait maybe another year and it's his!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

No problem with that Dave but will the achievements of Mancini if he were to get in the top four not be taken into account come the summer? If we get top four he will have done an outstanding job and after winning trophies at each of his 3 previous clubs including 3 leauge titles on the bounce surely there must be some thought that we might just have a top manager on our hands?

possibly :O)

I just think getting rid of Mancini this early would be bad news.
If they are trying to build a dynasty/long term committment then hiring and firing managers every 6 months doesn't look the best way forward to achieve that. Hughes spunked cash on average players. Mancini has got them playing how he wants but he needs time to have a full transfer window in summer. Only then can he be judged.

I don't believe all this Jose bollocks about a done deal but if I'm wrong I'll donate £20 to a charity of Tolmies choice.

I hope common sense prevails and we stick with Roberto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.