Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

This doesn't sit well with me at all.

I genuinely fear a clough/leeds scenario with regards to jose. Timing is everything and this just feels more out of sinc than a mickey mouse rolex off a lucky lucky man.
I wanted him badly to replace hughesless but alas it didn't materialize, then a man in a scarf glides in and steals my heart, he is making a mockery of the prem in 4 short months, without his players, and players who genuinely dislike him but still getting the best out of them.
The sad thing is 99% of the supporters know the writing is on the wall....... we sit as lofty as we ever have, amassed more points, playing exciting football with genuine tactical nouse but not once have i heard the stadium belt out Mancinis name....... If we want him then it is down to the supporters to make it an impossible decision, though if he wants to shake hands and head into the sunset then fine, but if he wants it........ then he deserves our loyalty.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
A sort of a reversion to the best form of defence is attack, ironically, the Hughes approach, albeit he and we never had Kompany at the back.

I watched Mancini a few times yesterday, he wasn't out of his seat as much as normal?

And I actually felt sorry for him, the impression being when he was up on his feet, attempting to get messages, pointing etc, nobody is actually ever looking towards him, responsive.

This is only a personal impression I have formed.

If you Sky+ed it have a look at the way the substituted players react when they leave the pitch.

What u mean when I watched they all applauded the crowd, embraced the player coming on laughed and smiled, then shook Mancinis' hand.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
A sort of a reversion to the best form of defence is attack, ironically, the Hughes approach, albeit he and we never had Kompany at the back.

I watched Mancini a few times yesterday, he wasn't out of his seat as much as normal?

And I actually felt sorry for him, the impression being when he was up on his feet, attempting to get messages, pointing etc, nobody is actually ever looking towards him, responsive.

If you Sky+ed it have a look at the way the substituted players react when they leave the pitch.

like when bellers came off

allan harper said:
I've certainly noticed that the players have bonded more over the last few games, when we score everybody gets involved in congratulate each other. Barry is playing his best football in months.

Agreed....The team spirit looks really good.

Prestwich_Blue said:
selim said:
LOL,Hughes inners will never give it a rest,they always find away!
WTF has this got to do with Hughes? He's gone and he isn't coming back. Seems like it's the "Hughes outers" who still have the problem.

Anyway - back on subject. Let's put a hypothetical question:

What if the the players weren't happy with Mancini's tactics, finding them too negative and restrictive? Let's also hypothesise that that a representative delegation had this out with Cook & Marwood and, after that, decided they were going to play the way they were happiest - quickly and not sitting back inviting pressure. That led to 11 goals in 2 games, in both of those scoring three goals within the space of a few minutes.

If you were then offered the choice of Mancini (and possibly more games like the ones away at Hull & Sunderland and the home games against Liverpool, Everton plus the first 75 minutes against Wigan at home) or another manager who was more sympathetic to playing the way the players felt happiest, which would you take?
Sounds like these players are so great we don't need a manager.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
...which is why we are winning games.

I was curious how it would be spun but can see it now...the players are now running the training sessions, picking the team and deciding the tactics.

Actually I think we should save on managers salaries and not bother with one next season. Seems to be working a treat :)

Still least the players are keeping with that zonal marking bit and the work Mancini has been doing with Ade and Tevez on movement and understanding seems to be paying off not to mention that shadow play that Mancini makes them do (sorry I ment that the players allow Mancini to do) every session is working out.

As for the club coming out and backing Mancini - you mean similar to how they came out and backed Hughes?

5 games left and all to play for. We get 4th spot and everything will get reviewed and cranked up a few more levels and it won't just be Mancini whose position will be reviewed but every single player as well. Even Tevez.

sweep said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
WTF has this got to do with Hughes? He's gone and he isn't coming back. Seems like it's the "Hughes outers" who still have the problem.

What if the the players weren't happy with Mancini's tactics, finding them too negative and restrictive? Let's also hypothesise that that a representative delegation had this out with Cook & Marwood and, after that, decided they were going to play the way they were happiest - quickly and not sitting back inviting pressure. That led to 11 goals in 2 games, in both of those scoring three goals within the space of a few minutes.

If you were then offered the choice of Mancini (and possibly more games like the ones away at Hull & Sunderland and the home games against Liverpool, Everton plus the first 75 minutes against Wigan at home) or another manager who was more sympathetic to playing the way the players felt happiest, which would you take?
Sounds like these players are so great we don't need a manager.

I'm not sure they could be objective enough to pick the best 11, to be honest.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
This doesn't sit well with me at all.

I genuinely fear a clough/leeds scenario with regards to jose. Timing is everything and this just feels more out of sinc than a mickey mouse rolex off a lucky lucky man.
I wanted him badly to replace hughesless but alas it didn't materialize, then a man in a scarf glides in and steals my heart, he is making a mockery of the prem in 4 short months, without his players, and players who genuinely dislike him but still getting the best out of them.
The sad thing is 99% of the supporters know the writing is on the wall....... we sit as lofty as we ever have, amassed more points, playing exciting football with genuine tactical nouse but not once have i heard the stadium belt out Mancinis name....... If we want him then it is down to the supporters to make it an impossible decision, though if he wants to shake hands and head into the sunset then fine, but if he wants it........ then he deserves our loyalty.

This does not sit well with me too. I will be very pissed off if this does happen.

Prestwich_Blue said:
selim said:
LOL,Hughes inners will never give it a rest,they always find away!

Nonsense.

So what was Mancini saying to vince while Carlos was setting up the free kick? Asking permission to stand up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.