Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

So the cabal are now claiming Mancini doesn't want to stay and have become experts in body language and claim some "big" players don't want him to stay.

And have the temerity to question the veracity of another posters points!!

P16 W10 D3 L3 GD22 Points 33

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
...which is why we are winning games.

A sort of a reversion to the best form of defence is attack, ironically, the Hughes approach, albeit he and we never had Kompany at the back.

I watched Mancini a few times yesterday, he wasn't out of his seat as much as normal?

And I actually felt sorry for him, the impression being when he was up on his feet, attempting to get messages, pointing etc, nobody is actually ever looking towards him, responsive.

This is only a personal impression I have formed.

If you Sky+ed it have a look at the way the substituted players react when they leave the pitch.

I've certainly noticed that the players have bonded more over the last few games, when we score everybody gets involved in congratulate each other. Barry is playing his best football in months.

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Just to make it clear, if Mancini goes, it will not be because he was sacked for underperforming.

It will be because the deal was always short term, in my opinion.

Should we ask the only true ITK 'Desert Rat' ?

Mancini will not be replaced by the club. As said before, if he leaves it will of his own accord. The club would not dare risk the backlash from sacking him, even if Mourinho was available, or indeed God almighty was available.

This is wrong mate, however, his leaving, could be dressed up any way it was required. Nice attempt at a fallback from the mysterious Desert Rat, though!

The owner has already proved with the dismissal of Hughes, they are not ones to worry too much re public opinion when it comes to being in what they perceive, the best interests of City.

If any player dosen't like Mancini he can fuck off,i don't think all manure players like Fergie!

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Just to make it clear, if Mancini goes, it will not be because he was sacked for underperforming.

It will be because the deal was always short term, in my opinion.

Mancini will not be replaced by the club. As said before, if he leaves it will be of his own accord. The club would not dare risk the backlash from sacking him, even if Mourinho was available, or indeed God almighty was available.

I've been thinking about this.

If he leaves, how would the PR of it be handled?

Mutual consent? Honesty?

It won't be an easy one if we've finished 4th, that's for sure.

Didsbury Dave said:
levets said:

Mancini will not be replaced by the club. As said before, if he leaves it will be of his own accord. The club would not dare risk the backlash from sacking him, even if Mourinho was available, or indeed God almighty was available.

Mutual consent? Honesty?

He's going nowhere so you can relax.

Didsbury Dave said:
levets said:

Mutual consent? Honesty?

It would have to be handled as mutual consent.

selim said:
LOL,Hughes inners will never give it a rest,they always find away!
WTF has this got to do with Hughes? He's gone and he isn't coming back. Seems like it's the "Hughes outers" who still have the problem.

Anyway - back on subject. Let's put a hypothetical question:

What if the the players weren't happy with Mancini's tactics, finding them too negative and restrictive? Let's also hypothesise that that a representative delegation had this out with Cook & Marwood and, after that, decided they were going to play the way they were happiest - quickly and not sitting back inviting pressure. That led to 11 goals in 2 games, in both of those scoring three goals within the space of a few minutes.

If you were then offered the choice of Mancini (and possibly more games like the ones away at Hull & Sunderland and the home games against Liverpool, Everton plus the first 75 minutes against Wigan at home) or another manager who was more sympathetic to playing the way the players felt happiest, which would you take?

Gelsons Dad said:
So the cabal are now claiming Mancini doesn't want to stay and have become experts in body language and claim some "big" players don't want him to stay.

And have the temerity to question the veracity of another posters points!!

P16 W10 D3 L3 GD22 Points 33

Gelsons, I can only post for myself. Other posters' points should be more than valid.

However, for forming my own opinions from recent games, it only reaffirmed previously stated information to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.