Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

ffs you cannot make it up

now Mancini wants to leave,

the players hate him, the players have changed the tactics

what next

tolmies hairdo, desperate dave, prestwhich

Gelsons Dad said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
WTF has this got to do with Hughes? He's gone and he isn't coming back. Seems like it's the "Hughes outers" who still have the problem.

Anyway - back on subject. Let's put a hypothetical question:

What if the the players weren't happy with Mancini's tactics, finding them too negative and restrictive? Let's also hypothesise that that a representative delegation had this out with Cook & Marwood and, after that, decided they were going to play the way they were happiest - quickly and not sitting back inviting pressure. That led to 11 goals in 2 games, in both of those scoring three goals within the space of a few minutes.

If you were then offered the choice of Mancini (and possibly more games like the ones away at Hull & Sunderland and the home games against Liverpool, Everton plus the first 75 minutes against Wigan at home) or another manager who was more sympathetic to playing the way the players felt happiest, which would you take?

Nonsense.

So what was Mancini saying to vince while Carlos was setting up the free kick? Asking permission to stand up?
Thats right an vinnie told him to sit the fuck back down in his corner!

Gelsons Dad said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
WTF has this got to do with Hughes? He's gone and he isn't coming back. Seems like it's the "Hughes outers" who still have the problem.

What if the the players weren't happy with Mancini's tactics, finding them too negative and restrictive? Let's also hypothesise that that a representative delegation had this out with Cook & Marwood and, after that, decided they were going to play the way they were happiest - quickly and not sitting back inviting pressure. That led to 11 goals in 2 games, in both of those scoring three goals within the space of a few minutes.

If you were then offered the choice of Mancini (and possibly more games like the ones away at Hull & Sunderland and the home games against Liverpool, Everton plus the first 75 minutes against Wigan at home) or another manager who was more sympathetic to playing the way the players felt happiest, which would you take?

Nonsense.

So what was Mancini saying to vince while Carlos was setting up the free kick? Asking permission to stand up?

Perhaps he was asking Vinnie if it was ok if he took a loo break

Prestwich_Blue said:
selim said:
LOL,Hughes inners will never give it a rest,they always find away!

I don't think it is a coincidence that the majority (i'm not saying all) of Hughes inners seem to have some problems with Manicini,you lot seem to have an agenda,it is hard for some on here to give the guy some credit not to mention the ongoing theories about how we will land the special twat,give it arest please,he will be here next season .

Can we get a poll going 'cos I doubt very much that 99% of people believe Mourinho is City bound? I think it's just the media making sht up as usual myself.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
levets said:
Should we ask the only true ITK 'Desert Rat' ?

Mancini will not be replaced by the club. As said before, if he leaves it will of his own accord. The club would not dare risk the backlash from sacking him, even if Mourinho was available, or indeed God almighty was available.

This is wrong mate, however, his leaving, could be dressed up any way it was required. Nice attempt at a fallback from the mysterious Desert Rat, though!

The owner has already proved with the dismissal of Hughes, they are not ones to worry too much re public opinion when it comes to being in what they perceive, the best interests of City.

Don't know what you're trying to prove/say here?

Nice attempt at a fallback? We had all this nonsense at the end of last season and this guy proved to be correct.

I know you work in the media, but you're no more clued up than me on this situation..

It would be open season on city if they sacked mancini after guiding us to 4th. That is not in the best interests of the club.

grim up north said:
ffs you cannot make it up

now Mancini wants to leave,

the players hate him, the players have changed the tactics

what next

tolmies hairdo, desperate dave, prestwhich

I have not said Mancini wants to leave, the complete opposite in fact.

There are players who do not believe Mancini is the man. As for the tactics, my own opinion was based on an observation.

We have adopted a more attacking philosophy. As for zonal marking, weren't we already doing that under Hughes, also?

Albeit, very badly. And for the record, I couldn't stand Hughes.

With respect I prefer to believe Mancio
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyLtRjQxVxY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_evhEnd5M[/youtube]

A contract for three and a half years. It's quite clear, unless he's lying.
I agree it would be unusual for there not to be performance reviews, the club need to be able to sack a failing manager without major financial penalties and it would be reasonable to assume that one such review will be at the end of the season.

sorry - yes

Prestwich_Blue said:
selim said:
LOL,Hughes inners will never give it a rest,they always find away!

Which would I take?

Firstly I would answer that everyone is here to win games not here to make your lives happier. If you were happier under someone like Hughes then I suggest you should have tried harder to win the f**king points that would have kept him in a job.

Secondly I would point out that under Mancini we have more discipline, a better shape and with the defensive frailities addressed - in part with the help of people like Ade actually putting in a shift to help out defensively (note another Mancini dictum) and that we are now expressing ourselves without the fear of getting pegged back.

Thirdly I would then ask the players if a) they would like to join another club because b) even if Mancini did get replaced by Mourinho its ain't going to get any easier and clearly they don't have the stomach for the hard work or the fight necessary to take the club where it wants to be.

TonyM said:
Can we get a poll going 'cos I doubt very much that 99% of people believe Mourinho is City bound? I think it's just the media making sht up as usual myself.

Difficult to say which theory is the biggest pile of horse Shyte - the one that says Mourinho coming to City in the summer, or the one that says he is going to the Swamp to take over from baconfce, who becomes "Director of Football".

RM has a 3.5 year contract and as long as we continue to play the way we have recently, his job is one of the safest in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.