Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

Yes. We need a bit of stability for a few seasons. Mancini can give us that. We don’t need Jose………not yet

I think so, so i've been told and i bloody well hope so too. As i linked last week, been told Mourinho is off to Real Madrid.

to all you people who want jose.think what he,s about,he wants to win the championship in spain,so if he comes here ,for how long?.does he win with us and then leave for real madrid?then we are back to square 1. mancini has done nothing wrong, he will do for me.

We are all guessing, but I guess no.

I hope I am wrong, have really taken to RM and the football we have been playing recently.

I guess yes if its not the special one instead ;-)

Balti said:

Well having looked at the Italian league table it seems Inter are losing their grip.

Let Real Madrid have the special one. By the way Mancini is on their short list of five. He is highly rated across Europe apart from our own bluemoon cabal and we have got him.

Let's keep him.

blucat599 said:
What SalfordCityBlue said.
I honestly think he's made for us,
somebody posted Arsene (Arsenal) Wenger,
here we've got Roberto Mancini (Man City)
the poster said there was a symbiosis and it's an interesting thought.

Alex Fergiescum (The Scum)

and to the bobby question

AYE!

robbieh said:
Balti said:

Well having looked at the Italian league table it seems Inter are losing their grip.

Let Real Madrid have the special one. By the way Mancini is on their short list of five. He is highly rated across Europe apart from our own bluemoon cabal and we have got him.

Let's keep him.

It's amusing how the Tubthumpers have never even considered the option that he might not want to stay.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.