Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

Feed-The-Goat said:
blucat599 said:
What SalfordCityBlue said.
I honestly think he's made for us,
somebody posted Arsene (Arsenal) Wenger,
here we've got Roberto Mancini (Man City)
the poster said there was a symbiosis and it's an interesting thought.

Alex Fergiescum (The Scum)

and to the bobby question

AYE!

Then its Stefan Kuntz to manage the rags next season if the symbiosis argument reaches its logical conclusion.

Seeing as it's near enough nailed on i think the bookies are a bit naive in still giving 15/8 that the next English club Jose will manager is us.........

Failsworth_Blue said:
Seeing as it's near enough nailed on i think the bookies are a bit naive in still giving 15/8 that the next English club Jose will manager is us.........

I know someone who put a lot of money on this and got 9-1 a few months ago.

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

I know someone lost 2k last summer on this unfortunately.

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Someone told me on Friday that 3 bookies they tried wouldn't even take the bet now.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Someone told me on Friday that 3 bookies they tried wouldn't even take the bet now.

Victor Chandler will, currently 15/8

Immaculate Pasta said:
If that is the case then tolmie's hairdoo i think i'll loan my season ticket out and go travelling for a year like i have always wanted to. Can't be doing with this shit changing managers every year.

I know what you mean, mate.

On the flip side, you might miss out on the most amazing summer and season ever.

Despite the recent vocal declaration from Mancini, the lack of any official backing for him at present, is embarrassing, if it indeed the case they have no other irons in the fire.

It certainly follows a trend with what took place when they pulled trigger on Hughes.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
If that is the case then tolmie's hairdoo i think i'll loan my season ticket out and go travelling for a year like i have always wanted to. Can't be doing with this shit changing managers every year.

On the flip side, you might miss out on the most amazing summer and season ever.

Despite the recent vocal declaration from Mancini, the lack of any official backing for him at present, is embarrassing, if it indeed the case they have no other irons in the fire.

It certainly follows a trend with what took place when they pulled trigger on Hughes.

Surely though Tolmie we could enjoy the most amazing summer and season with Mancini as manager? Surely we're not reliant on getting a new manager in to have the most amazign summer and season in our history? Mancini is a well respected manager who is well known and would be able to attract players, of that i have no doubt

If Mancini doesn't want to stay on fair enough but if we decide to get rid of him so to speak just to bring in another manager because he's perceived as a better manager would to me be a bit strange considering the way Mancini has performed in his short time here

no mancini WILL NOT be the manager

it will be either mourinho or wenger

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I might do but i'll be able to follow it on TV. I cannot stand Mourinho and his style of football, i'm enjoying us at the moment and would love to see Mancini build a squad for the next few years.

Mourinho will just spend, spend, spend on big name players to achieve things. Sounds great when you say it out loud but we have this amazing chance to build this club into something great with the finance behind us and i'd rather we took leaves out of Barca's book of how to run a club and not Real Madrid. If we keep Mancini we will be more like Barca by investing in home grown youth and playing entertaining football as he gives the youth a chance, if Mourinho comes we will just continue to spend every year on mercenaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.