Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

Re: Do YOU think Mancini will be out manager next season?

I hope Mancini is our manager next season and ongoing and I think he will be as well!

I think Liverpool will be taken over and Morinho will go there! and good, because I hate Morinho and his teams with their gamesmanship and cheating - it's anti-football and I hope Barca stuff Inter and show Morinho what real football is!!!

As much as I like Bobby Manc, and have no issues whatsoever him staying on.

NO.

I was wavering recently, based on couple things being said.

But have reached my own conclusion that he will be moving on and Mourinho will be our next manager.

edge275 said:
Yes, and if he isn't unless it's for Wenger or Mourinho then we're idiots.

I posted this on another forum:
Just doing a bit of working out.

So far under Mancini we've played 16 games and gained 33 points. This averages him 2.0625 points per game.

Here's the current table: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/league/0,19540,11660,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/leagu ... 60,00.html</a>

Most clubs have played 33 games.

33 points divided by 16 games x 33 games would give us 68 points pro rata if Mancini had been manager with us at the beginning.

This would have us 6 points behind Chelsea, 5 points behind Man U with a game in hand over them and 3 points behind Arsenal. it would also have us 10 points clear ahead of Tottenham (albeit they would have a game in hand on us)

Goal difference wise under Mancini we've scored 36 goals in 16 games (2.25 goals a game average) and we've conceded 14 goals in the same 16 games as well (0.875 goals a game conceded).

Therefore in 16 games our goal difference is +22.

22 goal difference divided by 16 games x 33 games would give us an average of 45 goal difference if Mancini was manager from the beginning. Arsenal's currently is 41, Manchester United's is 50 (again with a game in hand on them) and Chelsea's is 54.

You have also got to factor in that Mancini took over a squad that had poor morale due to too many draws and barring 1 signing (Vieira) none of them have been his own.

I think With Chelsea's team another year old and the majority of them already over 30, United's crippling debt and Bacon face another year on, Liverpool's financial plight worsening and their poor performance in the league this year I see Arsenal as the only team next year who will either be as good or better than this current season.

With Mancini at the helm and with lots of money to spend and hopefully Champions League to offer to players I genuinely think we can mount a serious title challenge next year.

I also hope this helps put to bed the notion that sacking Hughes was the wrong thing to do.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

NO.

But have reached my own conclusion that he will be moving on and Mourinho will be our next manager.

As interist I hope you're right.

I hope that Mourinho is at the City and Mancini return to us at Inter

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

NO.

You will have a new manager, Mancio, but i don't think it will be Mancini ;-)

bit of a freudian slip with the thread title

I hope he stays for 5-10 years, after looking at that bacon faced shit chewing gum chanting racists remarks all week its great that we have the manager with class.

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

NO.

Mancio, if Mancini does move on, think it is more likely to be Juventus, maybe even Real Madrid, why not?

The reasons against Mourinho going to Real is this notion that he would not fit well with the Real presidential board picking the players and dictating policy.

Mancini is well-versed from Serie A. Well accustomed to taking the orders from above and is certainly more pliable in terms of character.

I would be made up for him, regardless of where he ends up. Not exactly done his rep any harm in England.

Could see him back here at some point.

Seems Champs League or nothing for Inter at this point.

Does your view of Mourinho change if he brings the trophy to San Siro?

If they somehow get passed Barca, and Jose will set them up exactly as Chelsea did last season, you have got to be favourites.

If that is the case then tolmie's hairdoo i think i'll loan my season ticket out and go travelling for a year like i have always wanted to. Can't be doing with this shit changing managers every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.