Do you think player by player, we are better than Arsenal?

the--dud said:
Robinho vs van Persie = Draw??
van Persie is a useless little moron that just runs really quickly... Robinho is a technical genious and a wonderkid. He's without doubt the most techincally gifted winger in the EPL now that tranny has left! This season he'll be immense because the players around him are better so he can just do what he does best and not worry too much...

Watch my video...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71W4cAN1wrk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71W4cAN1wrk</a>

The goal at the end was scary. And look up his goal against Everton away.

NZBlumer said:
Somud said:
Goalkeeper:

Given vs Almunia - City

Defence:

Richards vs Sagna - Arsenal

Nedum vs Toure - Arsenal 'Just IMO'

Kompany vs Gallas - Arsenal

Bridge vs Clichy - Arsenal

Midfield:

De Jong vs Denilson - City

Barry vs Cesc - Arsenal

Ireland vs Arshavin - Arsenal 'Superman' needs another massive season to be classed in the next tier of class IMO.

Attack:

Tevez vs Walcott - City

Adebayor vs Eduardo - City

Robinho vs van Persie - City

We loose 5 to 6! As metioned we are closing the gap fast, we own them in attack but we need to strengthen our defense asap.

FFS-GALLAS IS NEVER BETTER THAN KOMPANY..................

de niro said:
Chance said:

in reality vinnie is a midfielder so can't be judged as a centre back.
gallas on the other hand is a nothing, a mard arse, give me vinnie all day long, just for his attitde.

cheers....sense prevails...............

de niro said:
in reality vinnie is a midfielder so can't be judged as a centre back.
gallas on the other hand is a nothing, a mard arse, give me vinnie all day long, just for his attitde.

Gallas has a great attitude on the pitch. He is a true proffessional. You lot know little about Arsenal.

Gallas is nothing - his premier league winners medals are made of chocolate, his 50/60 french caps don't exist.

He is better than any defender we currently have at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.