Do you think we are building up to World War 3?

Ironically, the one thing stopping a WW like previous WW' is nuclear capability of the major global nations. Our biggest threat is a warhead falling in to the wrong hands. I strongly doubt we will ever see two major nations go 'toe to toe' again in our lifetime. Globalisation would simply not allow it.

I was going to have my two-penny worth about WW3 but reading this thread has made me change my mind, I'm off to watch One flew over the cuckoos nest.

David Icke is real, if you don't believe it you are a typical none believer, I'll think you a pint of lager on the other side.

Ironically, the one thing stopping a WW like previous WW' is nuclear capability of the major global nations. Our biggest threat is a warhead falling in to the wrong hands. I strongly doubt we will ever see two major nations go 'toe to toe' again in our lifetime. Globalisation would simply not allow it.

There is up to 100 nukes that have gone missing over the years.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I can't find a decent link for you, i've heard on late night radio and read it forums. what you must remember is nuclear weapons can be the size of a suitcase, even smaller, as the technology is scaleable, for example there are nukes small enough to cause mini explosions, like what what may have been used on the Twin Towers. There is even a type of nuke that gives off hardly any radiation.

#tinfoil

I can't find a decent link for you, i've heard on late night radio and read it forums. what you must remember is nuclear weapons can be the size of a suitcase, even smaller, as the technology is scaleable, for example there are nukes small enough to cause mini explosions, like what what may have been used on the Twin Towers. There is even a type of nuke that gives off hardly any radiation.

#tinfoil

There are 6 nuclear weapons that are currently unaccounted for. Thats officially though, who knows how many "disappeared" after the fall of the soviet union

How've those 6 probably gone missing do you know?

I know there's one or two in the sea from one of the planes crashing, cant retrieve them. I think the rest are similar accidents, i believe some were on a sunken submarine also.

Lifted of wiki:
"Since 1950, there have been 32 nuclear weapon accidents, known as “Broken Arrows.” A Broken Arrow is defined as an unexpected event involving nuclear weapons that result in the accidental launching, firing, detonating, theft, or loss of the weapon. To date, six nuclear weapons have been lost and never recovered."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.