Do you think we'll sign anyone?

Balotelli's gone, we're down to 3 strikers that just not scoring the chances they get. Good luck to balotelli but if we don't sign a replacement we can say goodbye to the title. We need a goalscorer ASAP!.

Pazzini won't be getting much game time now Balo is there so a 6 month loan move with a view to permanent deal could be an option, he's been in good form as well?

Mancini come out and said he wont be replacing Ballotelli. Looks like we will make do with what we have. More than capable of putting teams away but lacking the killer instinct of old

BlueGB said:
Mancini come out and said he wont be replacing Ballotelli. Looks like we will make do with what we have. More than capable of putting teams away but lacking the killer instinct of old

Why have we let him go? And why did the deal happen so late in the window? Why weaken the squad when there was no need to?

Bobby said "we'll see" to that question by the way but I admit it sounded unlikely that we will be able to bring someone in.

This undermines the manager, shirley.

I am not really liking this new ex-Barca regime.

As if the team wasnt weak enough from the last transfer window... We just got a bit weaker by selling Balotelli. I think we need a fresh injection of some kind although I very much doubt it

We all would love to see a Cavani or a Falcao running around for City but I think the powers that be believe this season, we have the potential in players to push the rags all the way and hold onto the premiership. Summer will be an active time for City I think in terms of transfers. I just cant see a big name signing happening this window now. Unless DDR is coming across... ha ha

Almost get the sense that our Spanish chiefs are willing to let this season pan out however it will ahead of a serious restructure of the playing staff this summer and a stronger assault on the league and Europe next year. Mancini has said he is low on numbers but has gotten no backing in the market, suggests to me that Soriano and Txiki are waiting until summer to loosen the purse strings and let Txiki really begin to make his impact on our squad. To me the Mario sale has shown that Txiki is the man in charge now, Mancini is the "coach" who works with him but has restrictions...

denk82 said:
We all would love to see a Cavani or a Falcao running around for City but I think the powers that be believe this season, we have the potential in players to push the rags all the way and hold onto the premiership. Summer will be an active time for City I think in terms of transfers. I just cant see a big name signing happening this window now. Unless DDR is coming across... ha ha

I know this is a sensible post but part of me keeps me wondering why we didn't move for Isco whilst the going was good and there would be no competition for his signature. I wish we would do something to freshen things up. I still think we'll win the league, though, when the remaining strikers return to form and Yaya is back.

Pam said:
denk82 said:

I know this is a sensible post but part of me keeps me wondering why we didn't move for Isco whilst the going was good and there would be no competition for his signature. I wish we would do something to freshen things up. I still think we'll win the league, though, when the remaining strikers return to form and Yaya is back.

I'm assuming we were never interested in him or we would have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.