Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Tevez has obviously been told by his advisors to back track to ensure he is not in breach of contract. The club need to get hold of interviews where he was saying he did not feel in the right frame of mind to play. Also Zab could probably give first hand evidence to what he did say on the bench at the time. This could make a huge financial difference to the club.

Some of the vitriol on here is incredible and the ill informed legal points are probably even worse as they are from supposed professionals.

Why don't you all just calm down and wait to see what happens? He hasn't been and was never going to be a big part of our team plans for this season so if he never plays again so what? Who gives a toss who's to blame?

baldmosher said:
Ricster said:
file.php

"Get Ahmedinajad on the phone"

...that's easy for you to say!......

LoveCity said:
Anyone got SSN?

skysports_bryan Bryan Swanson
Spoken to FIFA vice-president Jim Boyce in Belfast. Strong views on Carlos Tevez coming up @SkySportsNews #mcfc
4 minutes ago
Just watched it. He condemned Tevez and said he believes IF, in his opinion, City can prove Tevez refused to play, then FIFA should have the power to ban him from joining and playing for another club for a considerable period of time.

Incidentally is there anyone left now that SSN haven't interviewed about Tevez?

StMark's said:
LoveCity said:
Anyone got SSN?

skysports_bryan Bryan Swanson
Spoken to FIFA vice-president Jim Boyce in Belfast. Strong views on Carlos Tevez coming up @SkySportsNews #mcfc
4 minutes ago
Just watched it. He condemned Tevez and said he believes IF, in his opinion, City can prove Tevez refused to play, then FIFA should have the power to ban him from joining and playing for another club for a considerable period of time.

Incidentally is there anyone left now that SSN haven't interviewed about Tevez?

Fergie ?

Why oh why do the great unwashed fall for such media hype each and every time?

Agree with everything Mr Boyce said. I think for all concerned a lengthy ban for Carlos would be appropriate and in all honesty necessary otherwise we might experience a chain reaction of this type unacceptable behaviour in football.

Just want to say, I idolized you Carlos, I thought you'd forever go down as a Man City legend but this particular incident really shows what a dispicable person you are. I couldn't give a toss if you played for us again and frankly you aren't worthy of putting on the sky blue shirt.

Mr Jolly said:
Some of the vitriol on here is incredible and the ill informed legal points are probably even worse as they are from supposed professionals.

Why don't you all just calm down and wait to see what happens? He hasn't been and was never going to be a big part of our team plans for this season so if he never plays again so what? Who gives a toss who's to blame?

Who gives a toss Mr Jolly? Well how about the Blue 90% of Manchester who have repeatedly forgiven the self centred bastards for his slurs against our city the City fans the world over who had trusted tevez to perform when called upon to do so?

It may never have been intended that he'd play a big part in our season but he had a part to play last night and the twat declined.

My thoughts on your considered opinion Mr Jolly? . . . Well, ho ho ho

Corinthians target Carlos Tevez could move to the Brazilian Campeonato as early as January with Manchester City eager to offload.

The Argentine striker was on the bench for Manchester City's Champions League clash against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena last night. With 30 minutes to go, Roberto Mancini called Tevez to enter the field of play but he refused to play.

Mancini said after the game that he will never play for City under him ever again fuelling speculation that he will leave. Despite Tevez claiming this morning that he didn't refuse to play and it was a misunderstanding, he has still confirmed he would like to leave the club.

Sambafoot understands two of his former clubs are in for his signature. Boca Juniors and Corinthians are both looking to sign him but it is believed Corinthians could have the upper hand.

They tabled several bids in the summer but ran out of time to seal the deal. However, they could afford to bring Tevez in for a transfer fee which Manchester City would be likely to accept, while Boca Juniors have no funds available.

The club are confident of being front-runners in the chase for his signature and could even get a cut price deal for the player. Tevez wants to move back home to Argentina but will accept moving back to South America if that is the only option.

However, one worry the club does have is that after the recent fallout, City could terminate his contract and release him on a free. This mean Boca Juniors would be able to afford his signature and even though he would have to take a huge pay-cut, it is believed he will do it to move back home.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/24278_corinthians_to_move_for_manchester_city_s_carlos_tevez_in_january.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/24278_ ... nuary.html</a>

Before the draw was made for the CL I was determined to to the first away game as the chance of going to our first ever CL away game would never happen again
When we found it was Bayern and during octoberfest I thought it couldn't get any better
I even offered to take the kids as it was a once in a lifetime's opportunity

Then with our great start to the season I even began to feel a little confidence and felt the CL would give us a real test.

So, having forked out for flights and tickets, we all had a great day in munchen running into lots of bluemooners.
Felt something was definitely wrong with the body language of the players throughout the second half. I couldn't fathom some of the substitutions or why the wheels had come off. It was only when we were waiting for the tram that some blues said they'd heard of his 'antics'.

I've driven home from work tonight listening to what seems have transpired, and I'm fuming. All that time, money and effort that we, the fans, put into getting there and supporting the team and I feel that he just shat on the lot of us from a very great height.
The sacrifice some have made to support the team time and time again and this employee, paid thousands a day has cheated us all with his actions.
I feel as though I've had my money stolen and the opportunity to enjoy a fantastic night put into jeopardy by this twunt. We should have left the spoilt brat in munich and told him to make his own way home.

I'd love to meet the spoilt brat, i can assure you that there would be no misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.