Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

bluefandk said:
Tevez wants to be sold on the cheap that has been obvious since he turned in his transfer request.

I hope City stand firm and let the fucker rot in the reserves.

some of us watch the reserves - why should we be punished

nomorethaksintimes said:
Anyone else feeling a bit foolish for having given him support so far this seaoson. I am.

Me too. I can't even disagree with Danburge82's somewhat self indulgent, told you so rant up there.

He was right, I was wrong (not sure we ever actually debated it, but if we had I would have disagreed with him until tonight).

Disappointed in myself, disgusted with Tevez. Waiting to see how City handle it - I hope we do the entire game of football a favour and draw a line in the sand here.

Re: Tevez

Maybe we should forgive and forget. Give Tevez the captaincy back, so that he'll agree to play for us again. We neeeeeeeeed him.

Kompany has proved he isn't worthy of the armband, after last Saturday's disgraceful stamp on Cahill. He the one who should be banned for life.

Come back Carlos pleeeeeeaaaase.

Actually fuck off you chicken-necked bastard!

Tevez and Kooratshit have already got rid of Cook. Looks like Mancini will be next.

Can we establish if zab did anything or not!!!

CARLITOS TEVEZ I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM DIE

Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

its nights like tonight that bring back all the memories over the years from dibble and crosby, to police horses on the pitch at maine rd - too many to mention

however the fa cup win has changed things and the memories no longer cause pain but make me smile

i know it is probably still too raw for some but this will just be added to that list and we'll move on

god i love my football club

..and Vieira laughing and joking with Tevez as they were getting on the bus.....he can pissoff as well...

DTguardian daniel taylor
Mancini: "Do you think at Bayern Munich a player would ever behave like this. At Milan? At Manchester United? No"
27 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.