Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

I wasn't going to post anything, but seeing Tevez interview after the match, he did not answer the questions and gave what seemed a scripted response.

I think he is puerile and I hope he never gets the chance to play for this great club ever again!

Bad management from City.

He should have been sent to train on his own as soon as City decided not to sell him cheaply when he was so obviously keen to get away.

Given his past record it is incredible that he was allowed to remain in the company of the first team squad.

City's management should have realised that Tevez was trouble and made plans to llet him go when he started his tantrums. The fact that Ferguson let him go was a gigantic clue he wasn't a long term prospect.

danburge82 said:
I told you, I fucking told you all. I've been telling you since December! Carlos Tevez has got a track record of being a ****, he's been a **** with other clubs, he's been a **** with us, he's been a **** with his with wife, he's best mates with a ****, he's being a **** with us again. I must have posted on this website a hundred times that it will happen again. Did you all listen? No! No, instead, all you apologetic fuckers who pushed yer panties down and took a full length right up yer stinking brown shitters from the little **** and have all said "oh it's all okay Mr Tevez, please come back and play for us, please I'm a desperate twat!" and then gave him a big cheer (A FUCKING BIG CHEER, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!) ...a cheer for what you fucking clowns?!what is it alright in your world to be treated like a set if twats and then forgive and cheer people who've treated you like twats?... over and over again!

For fuck's sake! I don't know what world some people live in! I've not cheered for that **** once since he handed in that first transfer request. I was rudiculed on here by some of you! But can you see why?! Can you see you were fucking wildly wrong about this ****?

Carlos Tevez, I fucking hate you! You're a fucking ****, a moaning smarmy in-it-for-yourself adulterating piss-taking unloyal ****! Fuck you!
V-sign.jpg

So. If I understand you correctly, you believe Tevez is a ****?<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
I told you, I fucking told you all. I've been telling you since December! Carlos Tevez has got a track record of being a ****, he's been a **** with other clubs, he's been a **** with us, he's been a **** with his with wife, he's best mates with a ****, he's being a **** with us again. I must have posted on this website a hundred times that it will happen again. Did you all listen? No! No, instead, all you apologetic fuckers who pushed yer panties down and took a full length right up yer stinking brown shitters from the little **** and have all said "oh it's all okay Mr Tevez, please come back and play for us, please I'm a desperate twat!" and then gave him a big cheer (A FUCKING BIG CHEER, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!) ...a cheer for what you fucking clowns?!what is it alright in your world to be treated like a set if twats and then forgive and cheer people who've treated you like twats?... over and over again!

For fuck's sake! I don't know what world some people live in! I've not cheered for that **** once since he handed in that first transfer request. I was rudiculed on here by some of you! But can you see why?! Can you see you were fucking wildly wrong about this ****?

Carlos Tevez, I fucking hate you! You're a fucking ****, a moaning smarmy in-it-for-yourself adulterating piss-taking unloyal ****! Fuck you!
V-sign.jpg

So. If I understand you correctly, you believe Tevez is a ****?

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

jayfx said:
dctid said:
Fellas leave it we don't need to tell the feckin club anything - Tevez is gone / kapish / history - Mancini will make his feeling clear and too be honest i am not sure he will have to say much - the owners simply will not accept this

what is more worrying is why Tevez did what he did today - in my mind it was deliberate and calculated - looks like he is trying to push a move in January and he will go at a much lower price so he gets pick of more clubs

I hope this isn't the case I'd hate to see him get his own way after that. I know the owners aren't gonna want to cut their own noses off but I'd love to see him rot in the reserves now.
Never seen such a selfish act, let everybody involved in City down especially all our supporters that have waited years to see City in the Champions League.

tevez will regret his action forever. what do you expect from a an uneducated kid who grew up in the slums

Anyone else feeling a bit foolish for having given him support so far this seaoson. I am.

It's all well and good winning the private battles with Tevez but it doesn't do us much good when he disgraces us in public like this. For a while now I've been of the opinion that we should fight fire with fire - in a professional & litigious manner that is.

It frustrated me immensely that during the Corinthians debacle we didn't release a statement to the effect of,

"The club has recognised Mr Tevez's alleged family situation and are willing to let him go to Corinthians for less than his true European market value. We trust Mr Tevez will show similar intent to resolve these issues and reunite with his family during negotiations".

That would have showed the hypocritical little **** up for what he is when he clearly made no effort to lower his wage demands to free up extra cash which Corinithians obviously needed to push the fee through.

Hopefully the Sheikh and the club's top dogs don't miss a chance to stamp some real authority on the matter once and for all tomorrow and in doing so fully back Mancini's spot on post-match comments. Something short and sweet along the lines of,

"Carlos Tevez will be fined the maximum amount for his actions in last night's match. The club wish to take this chance to reiterate the player is not for sale and we fully expect him to play out his contract as a Manchester City player. If the player does not wish to do so he is welcome to buy out the remainder of his contract."

Then obviously stick him in the reserves from tomorrow with no first team contact EVER again- even if the front 3 get injured I think it's got the point where our club's integrity and principles have to come before anything else. Lets fuck him over - the media will back us and legally he hasn't got a leg to stand on if we're careful.

arghhh!! I'm so pissed off with him I've barely even thought of our shite performance tonight.
Here's hoping that the club make a clear statement tomorrow.

The club must be aware that "That c*nt" has commited gross misconduct, and as such can be suspended UNPAID untill the club hold a hearing in which he can put his side,

There is however no time scale laid down as to how long this can take, and as we hold his reg he can not play football for anyone else, if it were up to me it would take the lenth of his outstanding contract before firing his arse out the door.

Sadly I think the club will just get shut at a loss, giving the poisonus little c*nt what he wants anyway, whatever happens I do not want the c*nt in a City shirt ever again.

Tevez wants to be sold on the cheap that has been obvious since he turned in his transfer request.

I hope City stand firm and let the fucker rot in the reserves.

Is it actually true that Zabba twatted him in the tunnel, or is that just a twitter rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.