Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

AdamoTheGreat said:
I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.

"They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club. In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play.

"This is not the right time to get into specific details as to why this did not happen. But I wish to state that I never refused to play.

"Going forward I am ready to play when required and to fulfil my obligations."

Rubbish I would have respect for the guy and for give him ifade a public apology to the fans roberto his team Mates and our owners. Andaddmitted he saw his arse being sub and he will committ until the end of his contract no excuses fook off KIA and be fined a months wages

Time for him to go he has shown a lack of respect to Mancini, to his team mates and most of all to us the fans, he should never play for us again
And that rat of a mentor needs banning from City

AdamoTheGreat said:
I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.

"They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club. In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play.

"This is not the right time to get into specific details as to why this did not happen. But I wish to state that I never refused to play.

"Going forward I am ready to play when required and to fulfil my obligations."

Bit late for that you ugly ****,dont try and lame the blame at Mancini's door.

Train with the kids or pay up your contract.

Tevez is a ****.

No need to pamper him anymore, there probably never was. True when he was in the team he had a hand in a massive % of the goals, when he wasn't in the team we did fine and other people scored, beating United in a cup semi without him.

The team has been playing much better and more convincing this season without him. Aguero is a better player, he's a team player too.

Fuck Carwos Tevez, the overrated, self-indulged twat. He can't handle the fact there are better players around.

The biggest shame of this is that we are right back where we were before the FA Cup semi-final in April ie. looking like a spoilt, ill-disciplined squad with a manager who is not in control of his players. Yes, the Tevez issue has continued to bubble away since the Corinthians move fell through, but overall I thought we'd moved on a bit.

Essential now for the club to take a firm stand on Tevez, stop £200K players behaving like kids when they're substituted and for Mancini to be seen to be in charge. Otherwise we just give encouragement to other teams and more ammunition to a whole host of City-haters seeking any excuse to have a go with taunts of 'same old City'. Not good for the club or supporters who want better.

Rant over. Look forward to giving Blackburn a pasting on Saturday...

Blue2112 said:
What I find slightly bemusing is the fact that he has finally brought his family to live here and so one would look at that situation alone as an attempt by him at the very least to settle here for a period of time.

He has since made some confusing and contradictory statements as to his actions last night. This morning in the cold light of day has it dawned upon him how serious it actually was. Until we know more it does look as though it was possibly a premeditated act to bring his situation to the fore.I can't think of any other reason as to why he did it. Does he feel its the only way he can get his move from the club?

I've got to be honest though, I do find it very strange as he surely must have known the consequences of refusing to play considering he has finally moved his family here to settle why then go and commit proffesional suicide.

I've often wondered is there something more sinister lurking in the background of Carlos Tevez and Kia Joorabachin.

There is currently no future for him at Manchester City, which might be the way he wants it but if he really wanted to bring his family here and try again then there is really only one course of action left open to him and I still doubt that would pacify everyone.

If he were to come out within the next 24 hours and apologise to Manchester City Football Club, Roberto Mancini, his fellow teammates and the supporters and then confirm he will cut his ties with his agent and commit his future to City for the remainder of his contract would that enable him to come back into the fold.

He said he wanted to move to be near his family, now his family is here it may be that his wife is nagging him that she still does not like it here and to get a move any way possible?

He should never ever ever play in the blue shirt again not even in the reserves, if what happened last night is true and i fully believe it is.

Am I right in thinking that Shiekh Mansour owns a team in Abu Dhabi, Al Jazerra?
It could be an idea for them to buy Tevez and therefore we don’t lose out in the FFP stakes.
It is in effect putting him on ‘gardening’ leave till the end of his contract or till he is sold.
He either accepts this or he trains a Platt Lane every day.

kenzie115 said:
Aphex said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I guess it comes down to we are almost into Oct do any of us really think Tevez will not be looking for a way out in Jan anyway.... So if Mancini backs down at this point and accepts that he "misunderstood" him we get 3 months before he is looking for a move again. Don't get me wrong I like Tevez alot as a player and think he will struggle to find another team that will build themselves around him the way we DID for the last 2 seasons(and seem to have moved away from this year). However, I question the cost of any make up.

he may try to move (more than likely) but to 'let him rot in the reserves' as some people have stated will reflect badly on us - eventually worse than the actual catalyst

i also have faith in ADUG to make the right decision on this.

No it won't, every media outlet, pundit, manager and player who has written about it or been interviewed in the past 15 hours has backed Mancini and slammed Tevez. I wouldn't even let him rot in the reserves, tell him he's banned from the training ground and the stadium and just let his contract run out or simply terminate his contract and sue him. We'd be portrayed as the club who finally stood up and stopped the ever increasing player power.

i think you'll find that some other than others. and i also think you'll find the most scathing have and will come from the people in sky's pocket

i'm not defending tevez, i'm waiting to see wht the final outcome is. as for letting him rot in the reserves it WILL reflect badly on us.

They had a sports lawyer on the BBC website saying refusing to play is gross misconduct and we are within our rights to sack him if / when it's proven he refused to play.

He losses his wages and we can sue him and his agent for the loss of a huge transfer fee.

He can't be allowed anywhere near the club after this. Not in the training ground, not in the stadium no where near any of our players. He has to be made an example of with extreme prejudice. Even the Pfa are saying his is looking at severe consequences.

No longer a city player as far as I am concerned.

Loaning or selling him cheap would mean he and KIA win. It's gone beyond that it's made us a laughing stock. He has to be made an example of. we need to do whatever we can to ruin what is left of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.