Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

This is such a sad situation even when he was taking the piss out of the club with his stupid transfer requests, with his i miss the kids routine i stuck up for him because on the field he's an amazing footballer.But this is one step to far 1000s of lads(and ladies)who travelled out to Munich to support the team at great expense would give their right arm to have the talent to play for City, yet this prick couldn't be bothered to walk 2 yards for 150k a week what a complete and utter fool of a man hope he's gets a run out in a home league cup game so he gets the send off he fully deserves, I can begin to tell people how pissed off I am with the wank stain.No professional footballer can ever tell the manager i'm not going on the field of play and expect to play again.And while we're at fine that Dzeko 2 weeks wages chucking stuff about if you want to stay on the field don't play shite simples.Rant over roll on Saturday

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
bobmcfc said:
MSP said:
he won't get out before he makes tons of lawyers consultations. They know what Tevez did, that's why **** is trying to deny that he refused to play.

he can't deny it, he gave skysports a live interview. haha carlos is hopefully screwed

but in the interview I saw with his interpretor he he did'nt actually say anything of legal merit.

The actual translation of what he said after the question about not playing for Manchester City again was as follows

No, Its The Coach's decision. I agree. I feel like I was a Professional to a certain point. Last year, i was the Top Scorer of the Season and I don't deserve this kind of treatment. So.. thats it.. I personally asked to get out because I wasn't in good terms with my family or with anybody. but now my family is here in england and i'm very happy. But. The Coach didn't give me the support i needed to....... (he never finished that sentence)

No it is not. That is the translation after the reporter said that Mancini had said he was finished at City you lying so and so.

You missed the first part where he said he wasn't right to play so didn't.

take your lying shite elsewhere.

-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 pm --

Tricky_Trev said:
Has anyone got a link to his comment that he "wasn't ready physically or mentally to play, so i didn't"?

I watched his interview on Sky last night and he never said this. Is there another interview somewhere that i've missed, or is this a made up quote?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/sep/28/carlos-tevez-manchester-city-roberto-mancini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... to-mancini</a>

halfway down<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:22 pm --<br /><br />
Rushton121 said:
I hope we don't cancel his contract. This will just be giving him what he wants.

Stick him in the reserves/ youth team till either a team comes in with a decent offer in January or his contract expires.

No mate. You don't understand. We can cancel his contract AND retain his registration so he can't play elsewhere.

*****DO NOT CANCEL TEVEZ CONTRACT-PLEASE READ*****

Tevez MUST NOT be allowed to get out of his contract because this will encourage other players to act how they want. If the club cancels his contract, Tevez will be free to join another big club for a mega money deal. So Tevez wins!! Then any other of our players who wants out will do they same in the future.

It's time for football players to get a reality check. We are probably the only football club in the World who can, at this moment, afford to dish out said lesson. Man City as a club have an opportunity to show the players at our club and in football as a whole you do not mess or disrespect Manchester City, END OF!!

IMO this is what the club should do:

1. Put Tevez in the reserves to play, do not allow him near the first team to spread his poison.

2. If he refuses or doesn't turn up etc, fine him, don't pay his wage until he does.

3. Only sell him for an astronomical amount, ie OVER £50M.

4. Probably no-one will buy him so we will hold his registration for the next 2-3 years. Yes we will have to keep paying him but he will have to play in the reserves for the remainder of his contract and it's worth it just to teach him a lesson. It will show other players, mess with City and we will ruin your career.

Last night our club embarrassed itself in Europe and it was a disgrace. Not just Tevez but Dzeko as well and for me there are many questions about Mancini and his ability to manage and get the best from a team of big stars/egos etc. But that's for another time.

An Oasis song has never been more apt.

We the people fight for our existence
We don't claim to be perfect
But we're free
We dream our dreams alone
With no resistance
Fading like the stars we wish to be

You know I didn't mean
What I just said
But my God woke up
On the wrong side of his bed
And it just don't matter now

Cos little by little
We gave you everything
You ever dreamed of
Little by little
The wheels of your life
Have slowly fallen off
Little by little
You have to give it all in all your life
And all the time I just ask myself why
You're really here

Re: *****DO NOT CANCEL TEVEZ CONTRACT-PLEASE READ*****

If we retain his registration, he wont be going anywhere else in a hurry.

How many times does it need explaining today to people that if he is in breach of contract then we can sack him, keep his registration so he can't play elsewhere and sue him for loss of transfer fee.

And don't capitalise headers.

imo we should try to avoid paying his wages for some time, then in january try to sell him for 20+ mil, if that doesnt work, let him go. No point in putting him with the reserves to spread his plague.

The worst thing that can happen to Carlos is now is he is taken to court, gets his player registrations stripped from him and fined his transfer fee making him go pretty much bankrupt!

That interview he had after the game was just a cover up for his actions during the game in my opinion. In all fairness to City they could take Tevez to the cleaners becuase it is in clear breach of contract!!

Selfish, spoilt and a disgrace of a footballer!!!

SWP's back said:
How many times does it need explaining today to people that if he is in breach of contract then we can sack him, keep his registration so he can't play elsewhere and sue him for loss of transfer fee.

And don't capitalise headers.

No

We can cancel his contract for breach of contract but we cannot keep his registration rights, he'll be a free agent. We also can't sue him for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.