Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *****DO NOT CANCEL TEVEZ CONTRACT-PLEASE READ*****

gaudinho's stolen car said:
intheknow! said:
SWP's back said:
How many times does it need explaining today to people that if he is in breach of contract then we can sack him, keep his registration so he can't play elsewhere and sue him for loss of transfer fee.

And don't capitalise headers.

He's not in breach of his contract because he is saying that he did not refuse to play. He says he warmed up and then Mancini asked to him to warm up for a second time and he said to the coaching staff, no, because he felt he didn't need to warm up again and he was ready to go on. But they thought he was refusing to actually play.

I'm fucking sick of this. There are loads of threads debating the same thing, capital letters and gay stars don't make your opinion more insightful.
"Capital letters and gay stars". PMSL!

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Ricster said:
An Oasis song has never been more apt.

We the people fight for our existence
We don't claim to be perfect
But we're free
We dream our dreams alone
With no resistance
Fading like the stars we wish to be

You know I didn't mean
What I just said
But my God woke up
On the wrong side of his bed
And it just don't matter now

Cos little by little
We gave you everything
You ever dreamed of
Little by little
The wheels of your life
Have slowly fallen off
Little by little
You have to give it all in all your life
And all the time I just ask myself why
You're really here
Just about sums it up mate. Could see Sky mixing this song into their intro on Soccer Saturday at the weekend. One of my favourite Oasis tunes as well.

I agree that we need to get Tevez right out of the picture. He is a bad influence.

Sell him to the Shieks team in Abu dhabi for £50 million.
We need the money for ffp.

2 birds with 1 stone. We get £50 million and Tevez out of the way.

This will give the Shiek time to move him on and will have given Abu dhabi the publicity it craves.

Rushton121 said:
We can cancel his contract for breach of contract but we cannot keep his registration rights, he'll be a free agent. We also can't sue him for anything.

If he is in breach of contract as you have stated then we CAN sue him for consequential loss ...... which is in effect his transfer value.

Its all about IF he is in "breach of contract" ..... that is the question here

Start him against Villareal and sub him after 30 seconds, cup tie the bastard that'll learn him

intheknow! said:
CityChick said:
intheknow! said:
He's not in breach of his contract because he is saying that he did not refuse to play. He says he warmed up and then Mancini asked to him to warm up for a second time and he said to the coaching staff, no, because he felt he didn't need to warm up again and he was ready to go on. But they thought he was refusing to actually play.

bollox. conversations went on for too long for that to be the case.

That is what Tevez is saying. On sky sports news, a journo who had spoken to Tevez reps, said this was their side of the story. That's how he's going to spin it.

It is what he is sayng now but it's going to be difficult for them to argue this convincingly though considering the interview Tevez gave to SKY last night.

did Mario try a cheeky backheel just for fun in a competitive match? or did he think the whistle blew for offside and the play was dead?

did Carlos refuse to play? or did he just not want to warm up for a second time?

this entire shitstorm circus is just awful, not what we needed at all, especially after the Cook incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.