Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Thing that is really noticeable about this whole thing is apart from Mark Hughes and some clueless clowns on here the majority have come down like a ton of bricks on Tevez and he he's just come out of this looking like a right ****.

if tevez didnt refuse to play, why did he not strip down and get on the field,

or more to the point if he did want to play, why didnt he just do as mancini asked?

solution, dont pick him, let him train, dont put him in the reserves, or any man city squad till he contract runs out.
and if he has refused to play let the players throw into the stand and let him deal with the fans personally.

oh and fine him about £5,000,000 pounds, I'm pretty sure tevez will understand that in any language

Re: *****DO NOT CANCEL TEVEZ CONTRACT-PLEASE READ*****

SWP's back said:
How many times does it need explaining today to people that if he is in breach of contract then we can sack him, keep his registration so he can't play elsewhere and sue him for loss of transfer fee.

And don't capitalise headers.

I work in corporate law rather than employment, however I'm not sure it's quite as clear cut as you make out... Whilst you are correct to point out that Tevez's registration and his employment contact are separate things he may be able to claim that refusal to release his registration is a restraint of trade.

The MIBs would be at his house now.

But we're a bit too classy for that.

someone give me the argie ****'s address please

file.php

"Kill the infidel"

Anyone got SSN?

skysports_bryan Bryan Swanson
Spoken to FIFA vice-president Jim Boyce in Belfast. Strong views on Carlos Tevez coming up @SkySportsNews #mcfc
4 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.