Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

bluefandk said:
pudge said:
Start him against Villareal and sub him after 30 seconds, cup tie the bastard that'll learn him

He played against Napoli so he is already cup tied.
I think i can be forgiven for forgetting his 'performance' that night

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour last night from Carlos , but whether he stays or goes I don't care , I just want the situation sorted and out of the public domain because it is doing us no favours as a club. But the reason it has been blown up like this is down to Mancini. The sensible thing would have been to deny everything and deal with it internally . Yes he is outing Carlos Tevez as what he truly is , but at the end of the day we are making the headlines and it is for all the wrong reasons , and it is essentially , Mancinis fault . I am one of Bobbys biggest fans , but with this one he has dropped a bollock. Firstly , when you are 2-0 down , you wanna try and get back into the game , whereas Mancini thought about not conceding again and leaving with a 2 goal defeat as opposed to a 5 goal mauling. Brining on de jong was understandable , but it was the wrong move , Tevez should have come on and we should have seen what impact he had before making any more changes . Tevez's actions almost did us a favour , because it took the attention away from what was a lacklustre and dissapointing performance. First half an hour we were surprisingly the better team , but then it went all down hill and it was uncomfortable to watch . We got well and truly dicked on , and things have to be changed on and off the pitch , because we are in a mess at the moment.

If as now he stands by the "mistake" rubbish, and it goes to some legal proceeding, will Zabba be required to speak since he saw it was bullshit from Tevez and heard it himself ?

To be honest I doubt he'll ever play again once Nigel amputates his leg from below the knee the first 50/50 tackle in training tomorrow.

Being a simple soul, imo, one is the manager the other is a player. The manager informs the player he is required end of. Why if he was not fit was he selected sorry I back Mancini, if not we end up with anarchy in the dressing room. As I said "A simple soul"

We're after people's Tevez opinions for the show's rantline... If you want to give your thoughts so we can use them on the show, please leave us a message on 0161 476 7359.

Cheers!

Blue Elmo said:
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour last night from Carlos , but whether he stays or goes I don't care , I just want the situation sorted and out of the public domain because it is doing us no favours as a club. But the reason it has been blown up like this is down to Mancini. The sensible thing would have been to deny everything and deal with it internally . Yes he is outing Carlos Tevez as what he truly is , but at the end of the day we are making the headlines and it is for all the wrong reasons , and it is essentially , Mancinis fault . I am one of Bobbys biggest fans , but with this one he has dropped a bollock. Firstly , when you are 2-0 down , you wanna try and get back into the game , whereas Mancini thought about not conceding again and leaving with a 2 goal defeat as opposed to a 5 goal mauling. Brining on de jong was understandable , but it was the wrong move , Tevez should have come on and we should have seen what impact he had before making any more changes . Tevez's actions almost did us a favour , because it took the attention away from what was a lacklustre and dissapointing performance. First half an hour we were surprisingly the better team , but then it went all down hill and it was uncomfortable to watch . We got well and truly dicked on , and things have to be changed on and off the pitch , because we are in a mess at the moment.

Who are you to be giving Roberto Mancini tactical advice?

I don't blame Bobby for letting some emotion out after what happened, he is a very calm and collected person the majority of the time and he needed to say what he said.

if tevez didnt refuse to play, why did he not strip down and get on the field,

or more to the point if he did want to play, why didnt he just do as mancini asked?

solution, dont pick him, let him train, dont put him in the reserves, or any man city squad till his contract runs out.

and if he has refused to play let the players throw into the stand and let him deal with the fans personally. as we are the ones who have been let down the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.