Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some others have said, Yes, class player (but a knob off pitch)
Him+Aguero would be top notch banging in the goals.

I must say, he's been the best technically gifted striker i've ever seen at eastlands, pure class with a great goal tally and amazing effort levels. But as people have said, 'there is no player bigger than the club' and if anyone wants to leave we should let them. Sergio Aguero will be a fanstastic addition to our squad

Yes, providing he STFU and commits two solid years to the club, none of this homesick nonsence,..... don't you think our squaddies in far flung lands are homesick earning a minute fraction of what he does.

Still a great player though..:-)

My opinion whether he stays or not is irrelevant, thing is he is a City player until someone coughs up 50m, and at the moment that doesn't look like happening, in fact IMO will be city player at least until January. Gives time for Aguero to get his feet under table as regards prem before leaving, ideal in my view.

Yes.
He as been the best striker in the prem over the last 2 seasons.
The days of players kissing the badge and meaning it are long gone.
So for me all that matters is what he does on the pitch,.And he certainly does it on the pitch.
What a differance 2 months makes.
He now reminds me of that fat bloke Charlton in strangeways.
So Carlos can now lye in the shit from his dirty protest till his time is up!

YES!!! on the field , the guy does the business . and thats all that matters ..................isnt it?

yes ! i want tevez to stay !!!

and the most i read he is coming at inter the most i hope he stay :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.