Not open for further replies.
Re: You'll never play for us again tevez tevez

Danny St.helens CTID said:
You'll never play for us again tevez tevez
You'll never play for us again tevez tevez
You said fcuk you to all us blues bobby Manc and zabba too
Carlos tevez herman monster head

Gets coat

I think get your coat ,hat,scarf and anything else you can after that.

Can We Bring This Song Back For Blackburn?

No. Now is not the time to turn on any of our players. We should back the coach but at the same time let the club deal with it. I think now's the time we get behind the club and show support for the Club and let certain players decide whether or not they want to be apart of it. I think certain players still owe us a great deal, despite what they personally might think, this is still only the beginning, we're not the big club we want to be just yet.

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Tricky_Trev said:
Joga Bonito said:
Wow I wish we had taken that Corinthians offer in the summer, cannot see us getting that kind of money anymore to be honest...
Was it even a real bid? I always got the impression it was just a stunt by Kia. We asked them for proof of funds and they couldn't provide it.

It was a real bid but it was vetoed for a number of reasons, in the main Kia got caught with his pants down...............

Re: Can We Bring This Song Back For Blackburn?

Mancini, Ohhhhhhhhh
Mancini, Ohhhhhhhhh
He came from Italy
To manage Man City

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

I cant see ANY club wanting him to be brutally honest with you-the only club would be somebody like we were 3 seasons ago-a club making a statement with ther intenions-perhaps that Russian club would be ideal!
If he can't stand Manchester why would he go to Russia?
Can only see him going back to Sth America, where he can fade into obscurity. We will forget him quickly, we have so much more now and proven we can definitely win consistently without him.
Such a shame that sporting talent and brain power don't often go together.

Fuck off Carlos, you broke my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.