Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Blaze09 said:
But according to this, he never refused to play and he's still more then happy to give his all for the club..

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15086878.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15086878.stm</a>

His post match interview with the aid of a translator, his team mates and the worlds media says different.

He is so fucking stupid he probably forgot telling the whole world last night he refused to play because he wasn't "mentally right".

He refused and now he can reap the rewards...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Holding on to his registration is a whole different legal argument.

But there is not a club on earth at present who would take the chance of paying him his wages and end up in court v City, on the hook for his original £50m price tag.

He is not only in breach by his refusal to play, his actions have now impacted on the asset value to ourselves.

Tevez may have earned a few quid, but it's fair to assume him and Kia won't be able to scrape that type of dough together.

This will sound crazy, but this is his 'Garry Cook moment'.

His actions and subsequent interviews, seemingly innocuous to his dim-witted skull, have just signed his death warrant.

City's chance to nail Kia once and for all, i bet they didn't think it would be this easy and happen so quickly.........Christmas has come early :-)

He couldn't have put it more on a silver platter if he had snorted a kilo of marching powder from it ;)

I think your getting muddled up with Titus? ;-)

*Allegedly i must add

Jumanji said:
Yeah that's what he said once he realised Mancini wasn't on some bollocks and that he was royally fucked and put himself in an untenable position.
And probably once Kia got a hold of him and explained how much he screwed himself.

Danamy said:
City's chance to nail Kia once and for all, i bet they didn't think it would be this easy and happen so quickly.........Christmas has come early :-)

I hope so .. since the Onuoha/cook saga which I am sure that Iranian slimeball also had an input, I'd say they will be only too pleased to give a little back ...........

Hi folks

I'm at McDonalds outside T2 at Munich Airport and will be here until about 7pm. If you have any thoughts to share on the Tevez situation and are heading home tonight drop in.

Cheers

Mike Keegan, M.E.N.

I took some time out watched video had a coffee but no i`m livid.

No enemy i`ve ever had,no women i`ve been with has ever made me feel this way.

God how dare you tevez for making me feel this way.

mikekeegan said:
Hi folks

I'm at McDonalds outside T2 at Munich Airport and will be here until about 7pm. If you have any thoughts to share on the Tevez situation and are heading home tonight drop in.

Cheers

Mike Keegan, M.E.N.
If your there how do you know about the banner at the etihad,Edit: I've just seen your tweet for myself.
Ps I never want to see him in a city shirt again,he's a disgrace.. We back manchini over that slime ball any day..

mikekeegan said:
Hi folks

Cheers

Mike Keegan, M.E.N.

My thoughts are he is a **** and i hope we finish the twat and his agent through the courts.

Hope that helps.

Blaze09 said:
Meh, I give it a week until Redknapp announces his interest.
Redknapp has already said that first off they can't afford him and second off Tevez is a disrespectful idiot (paraphrasing.) For once, I agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.