Do you wear red?

well im welsh so i have umm red blood running through my veins. saying that even when i did buy a few welsh rugby kits when i was a bit younger i never really liked wearing them apart from on match days, red clashes with my bright red face. light blue def suits my complexion better.

i have a red car, and often thought driving and parking to games would anyone complain, but no one has ever noticed.

Don't mind wearing red aslong as it's in moderation, i wouldn't wear a full red item of clothing as red just isn't a nice colour on its own. I hate united red though, just their shade of colour, i detest it.

blueshine said:
I just can't bring myself to wear anything red, am I wrong?

Yes unless you're 12 years old<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 am --<br /><br />
cityblue76 said:
had a argument with the wife the other day brought some new pegs, got home from work to find the city shirt hung up by red pegs,dont think she will do that again.

stock-photo-battered-woman-with-a-black-eye-8355982.jpg

I don't but i think it's sh*t colour anyway - If they started playing in white i don't think it would stop me wearing white t shirts.

Although I don't Buy stuff unless I have to if they sponsor the Rags. Didn't buy Sharp electricals and recently getting quotes for solar panels they offered me sharp i just said no thanks the other make will be ok.

I'll wear whatever colour I like, our away kit is red for christ's sake, as long as it's nothing to do with them lot I don't care!

I think that this might end my marriage, i have never worn the colour,my kids have never worn the colour ,they have no toys with red in,no red sweets nothing whenever i go to an away ground i take my blue towel just so i dont sit on the seats ,i even had to pay £400 just to upgrade on a flight as the seats were red, and dont get me started on the products i have binned because of rag association.

i have to wear red for my sunday team pisses me off especially cos we were meant to be wearing white and light blue stripes ala argentina but the gaf said it was to expensive! i avoid anything red didnt want a samsung camera cos it was red the other day ended up waiting till black was back in stock at the shop

Not only do i not wear red,I have never owned a red car or would do,or let anyone into my house wearing a united top,sad isn't it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.