Doctor Who

Tom Baker was my doctor but David Tennant has, by far, been the best of the current incarnations.
It won't last much longer I don't think. Terrible script writing and the PC BBC have sounded the TARDIS cloister bell.

Christopher Ecclestone has been the best doctor IMO. the Yaaaarkshire lass I wasn't sure about but she has kinda grown on me.

Easy watching on a sunday night

Been watching Dr Who since the late sixties, and have been a fan for most of the time. Sylvester McCoy was the worst I've seen but this female doctor is the worst by far. All because some numpty in the BBC wants to get a promotion for being pc in casting a female in the role. He's a time 'LORD' so it can't be a girl ffs. Since it came back the doctors have been great. I've not watched one of the present doctor shows and it seems I'm not alone as viewing figures are falling. Get it sorted or shut it down

I love it. My first Dr was Pertwee.. loving this series and in particular the last episode. Loads of people my age and older arguing on social media about what is still essentially a kids telly programme. Imagine that ..lol.

I grew up with Tom Baker and as soon as he left, I lost interest. Dipped in every now again afterwards, but Peter Davidson, Sylvester McCoy and that Baker bloke were just all wrong. Never seen it since. This new Doctor is a bit fit though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.