Does anybody else think USA will beat us???

Well they'll definately keep a clean sheet (USA) with superstar defender and potential City signing Jay DeMerit. There's your superstar ladies and gents, welcome him to the club! Jay DeeeeeeeeeeMerit! Woooooooo =D LOL!!

On topic though, no I think we should beat USA with comfort / ease if we want to be taken seriously in the competition as a potential winner of the whole thing. Can't foresee a loss to these at all.

Robinhosthumb! said:
NEBlue1 said:
The one who does the Serie A games?
No,I was watching City on a stream (Premier League) he was with a ex player(May have been Warren Barton?) and the Presenter.

Bald in his fifties

England 3-1 USA
Warren Barton works for FSC, aye, but the only Irishmen I can think of from FSC are Keith Costigan - younger guy - and the dude who commentates on Serie A matches. I might be missing someone, though.

From Kentucky, USA here. I'm going to watch at a rag's house who grew up in London. I just filled out a bracket that has England winning 3-1 against the US.

After winning the group they will beat Germany, then South Korea in the quarters. Then I have them beating Ivory Coast in the semis on penalties-- yes penalties. Sorry but in the final, they lose 1-0 to Spain. No need to watch now, sorry to spoil it for anyone.

"Does anyone else think USA will beat us???"

Why, are they playing City or what?
Us is always City, never anyone else.

Having said that I fancy a 2-1 victory to England (although USA did do ok against decent oppo in the Confeds Cup last summer didnt they?)

Fab doesn't think so.
2v16iip.jpg

England v USA - Kick off 19:30.

USA will turn up at 19:41 and then claim victory.

I've never been able to stand Wynalda on tele. But, he is a friend of a friend, and I've met him a couple of times, and he seems like a very pleasant and intelligent person, which is a very different reaction than what I think of when I see him on tv.

Could Tommy Smyth (with a y, fucking munting bald man with glasses, likes to call the goal the "auld onion bag") be the Irishman you're thinking of? He works for ESPN though.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:21 pm --<br /><br />
basher said:
From Kentucky, USA here. I'm going to watch at a rag's house who grew up in London. I just filled out a bracket that has England winning 3-1 against the US.

After winning the group they will beat Germany, then South Korea in the quarters. Then I have them beating Ivory Coast in the semis on penalties-- yes penalties. Sorry but in the final, they lose 1-0 to Spain. No need to watch now, sorry to spoil it for anyone.

How on earth do you have CDI in the semi finals? The left side of their defense (Bamba and Tiene) and goalkeeper (Barry) are terrible, out at the group stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.