Does anybody else think USA will beat us???

kiam06 said:
I have a feeling that the USA are going to do a job on us, US football has improved considerably in the past few years and they have plenty of players who are at good european teams. Also I have to say from what I have seen in recent games I think England are very average and will struggle in the tournament.

What does everybody else think?? Sorry to piss on everyone's chips a few days before it all kicks off!!
what's this "us" Tonto

BingoBango said:
I've got £20 on England failing to qualify from the group at 8/1.

Don't shout at me, just a feeling I've got in my water.

(Of course, it's only going to happen if the US win, and if that fails to happen I may as well eat my betting slip.)
Just discussing this at work, I reckon England will get out of the group but lose their first knock out game.

america are a bag of wank. we will win 2-0 in a very dull england style performance.

3-0 is well wide of the mark. I could see us getting a goal but I'll still say 2-1 England. I'd be pleased with a draw, obviously this first match will be the toughest but we may well need a point to get out of the group.

I dont like to say negative things....and taking into consideration that England are an average team and USA have been playing well, not to mention a VERY dodgy Brazilian ref...I predict (confidently)

2-2 draw (Crouch gets one and Lamps scores a pen)
James drops a clanger for one goal
Rooney sent off straight red in second half
King injured and out for rest of world cup
and finally Terry is caught shagging Capellos 18 year old daughter at half time in the shower.....and gets sent home in disgrace...

it will happen as above says this Irishman (bitter as ireland cheated out of it!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.