Does anybody still watch ITV? I think it’s awful.

Occasionally when off I will take a gander at ITV4 as the Friday line up is excellent, The Sweeny, Minder and the Professionals back to back, Endeavour is excellent as was Foyles War apart from that it’s shit, memory’s of Crimson Clive and that night in Barcelona still mean I can’t stomach the football coverage and that’s without Glenda.

Rarely watch it.

Tipping Point, The Chase and Endeavour (although that last series was bobbins, too many neat endings and silly twists) are about it. That one with John Simm was watchable mainly because it was a different location. Corrie's been shit since Pat Phoenix left.

What is not to love about ITV? soaps,this morning,loose women,the mighty X,celeb jungle,dancing on ice,the voice,ITV B has all the real housewives,i record or watch on catch up to avoid the ads
Not to mention simon cowell (too much?)
Ben Bastard Shephard that's what is not to like

ITV do decent crime dramas. endeavour, vera jump to mind, 95% reality TV/lack of talent/quiz show shite though

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.