Does anybody still watch ITV? I think it’s awful.

Going back
Imagine having to pay extra to watch us? Borderline racism right there.
on topic,itv is going worse,but since I’ve been living here in Glasgow how shite is River City on BBC1,I’ve never seen a soap opera as bad.

Going back

on topic,itv is going worse,but since I’ve been living here in Glasgow how shite is River City on BBC1,I’ve never seen a soap opera as bad.

It defies the laws of physics in how many dimensions it can suck in.

I saw an episode of coranation street must have been around 1976 not bothered since . i watch a few of their dramas but prefer netflix

The England games are the only staple show I would say I watch on ITV.

Other than that recently the only two things I can think of are the Harry's Heroes and the show with Ramsey, Gino and that French chef where they visited each other's countries. Both were superb to be fair but other than that it is mostly dross.

I was looking at the Corrie thread which made me think, does anybody on here actually watch a lot of programmes on ITV?

I think it is end to end utter fucking shite they pump out. I never watch anything on it and haven’t for over 20 years. I will sometimes check out what is on and I always ask myself, who the fuck watches this?

Does anybody have this as the main channel they view?
Not had a telly for about 15 years, so I don’t watch it.. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.