Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He contributed 1 goal and 3 assists for all these he is good going forward fans.

And played the full 90 in the league 9 times. Looks like a good return to me. Especially when compared to Clichy - 3 assists and no goals in 23 full games.

He'd be alright if he didnt keep leaving the right winger to his own devices while he jogs back from midfield. Although after his antics in the Norwich game he can fuck right off.

He's way too slow to play the marauding full back role at Premier League level. He occasionally seems to have a decent amount of ability but he's just not an athlete imo. His cameo performance at the end of the league cup semi-final first leg against Liverpool was hilariously bad, pub footballer stuff. Made me laugh on an otherwise tedious night. Get rid.

Just isn't up to pace in the English game, todays top fullbacks are marauding up and down the field. Although he has his obvious limitations I just don't think he's been able to build up enough run of games to get himself match fit and used to the speed of the English game. A slower pace such as Serie will probably suit his style better. If he does go in the Summer I wont be too sad but I will always be grateful for his goal against Sunderland.... and of course his part in the excellent music video.

Thought he could be of use in premier league home games last year but ultimately he is defensively inept. The league is too competitive to be giving players like him a run out just to keep him happy. I would only consider playing him in the Carling Cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.