Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

Alright he's not magical but come on, the amount of shit he gets is unreal.

01Bluefan said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I certainly don't.
Has a powerful shot but nothing else.

Just wondering if anyone actually thinks we should keep him?

shite player. I think the question should rather be who should we bring in for Kolarov.

Yep you're right, hes shite. Hes earned millions through playing football so he can't be that shite can he?

He is dog shit. No pace, no vision and not that good technically, and he's a real horrible fucker. Get him off City's payroll ASAP !

Bluebee2 said:
He is dog shit. No pace, no vision and not that good technically, and he's a real horrible fucker. Get him off City's payroll ASAP !

I dont get how you can call a footballer playing in the top division 'dog shit'.

Take away his set pieces and he would struggle to get a game at my Sunday team. Slow, predictable and hugely lacking in basic footballing abilities.

Beginning of last season I was hoping he would start on the left and really balance out our side, judging by his performances in the title winning season.

Never really happened for him. He's frustrating, but he certainly isn't shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.