Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

Yes, I do

He's crafty with the ball at his feet, he goes into challenges strong and has a hard knocks attitude and finally the dead ball goal v real madrid. Also his crossing to dzeko can be hot shit and I think they play well together. His cons kind of even him out but I think if we had two speedsters like clichy in that role we would be a bit less dimentional

I actually think he had a fairly good game just then. Although I'd prefer Clichy any day. Still looks quite clumsy and not worth the risk when he's likely to fall over or misplace a back pass.

He hops onto the right leg and passes back,usually to whoever gave him the ball in the first place more times than not. He offers us very little,. .. if he were sold this Summer I would be pleased.

Need a decent LB in reserve Kolarov takes the piss at times he's that bad. Clichy gives everything for the team so it's inevitable he might sustain an injury throughout the season, wouldn't be comfortable playing Joleon there so it's something Pelle should look at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.