Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

woolleyback blue said:
My other half rates him. She's seen him in tight sweat pants after training ( she was getting autographs at Carrington for my birthday card) and to quote "he's a big lad!!"
Yes I saw him in those pants after training and he looked quite average to me.

Still it's all relative I suppose.

He has got such a sweet left foot but he is similar to many full backs in the prem in that he is a defender (I know he plays forward sometimes) who cannot defend. One of the reasons Zabaleta is rated so highly is because he can defend! Surely this should be a full backs main attribute?!

However, he is certainly a better option than Wayne Bridge!!!

Len Rum said:
woolleyback blue said:
My other half rates him. She's seen him in tight sweat pants after training ( she was getting autographs at Carrington for my birthday card) and to quote "he's a big lad!!"
Yes I saw him in those pants after training and he looked quite average to me.

Still it's all relative I suppose.

Were you wearing a low cut top and leaning into his car??

Farzyy said:
He's no where near as bad as people make him out to be. He's a good player...but we're used to excellent players these past few years.
I personally feel he is playing in the wrong position, he'd be a quality CDM in many prem teams with his shooting and that fact that he can kinda defend but isn't the best positionally...

Fucking lawl. I thought I had too much too drink.

I think Kolarov is useful. Not the best defensively, but good going forward and a strong squad player... The shit he gets on here you'd think he was a non league player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.