Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

Anthony Kun said:
Len Rum said:
Strangely enough he looked a lot better defensively than Clichy today.

I was just about to say this!

Aleks' tackle in the penalty area that looked, on first viewing, like he'd given away a foul, was absolutely outstanding.

It was as good a tackle as you'll ever see, IMHO.

Although, on the other hand, some of his passing today was terrible.

Solid from Aleks today.
And to be fair looked better than Clichy on the day.
I'd keep him.
Two players for every position !!

After the disgraceful treatment he received from some City fans in the last home game , i dont think he should stay at City ............. easy target / scapegoat !

Made a very good tackle, but overall he was pretty poor.
His passing is really not up to scratch and I think we should get someone else if we can. I wouldn't feel comfortable him playing against quality opposition if Clichy was unavailable, would you?

My answer to that is that if he wants in, then he should work harder than any other player to show that the fans were wrong in booing him. He did well today but I just wish he could pass to one of our players it is so bloody frustrating.

bluethunder said:
shocking player ? really ?
you do realize he scored 5 goals and made 4 assists last season? is that bad for a left back ?
if he was so shit, Juventus wouldn't be interested in him.
bit of headline/content tension here:
Kolarov Open to Juve Switch
31 July 2013

Manchester City left-back Aleksandar Kolarov has left the door open on a potential move to Juventus, despite saying he is happy to stay.
The 27-year-old started just 11 Premier League matches for City last season and has struggled for regular football due to the presence of French left-back Gael Clichy.
Kolarov has been linked with a switch to Serie A champions Juventus recently, and when quizzed about the rumours, he declared that he would be interested.
The Serbian was also at pains to state he was not seeking a way out of Manchester immediately, but added that if he was not a regular under new manager Manuel Pellegrini, then he would be keen on an exit from England.
"I'm happy at City and it is my intention to remain," Kolarov told Tuttosport.
"I want to play as much as possible to show (Manuel) Pellegrini my qualities. I want to remain in Manchester, but it is only logical that should I not be given any space in the team then I'll have to evaluate a few things.
"It is nice to know that an important and prestigious club such as Juventus like me, but I'm not the only person who will have a say on my future.
"If something is to happen then it will be decided by the two clubs first. What I can say is that I was happy in Italy and I like your football."
Kolarov told the Serbian press last week that he was "available to cut my salary" in a bid to play first-team football.
He was signed by City from Italian outfit Lazio in 2010 for a reported fee of £16 million.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2013/July/31/kolarov-open-to-juve-switch/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2013/July/ ... ve-switch/</a>

George Hannah said:
bluethunder said:
shocking player ? really ?
you do realize he scored 5 goals and made 4 assists last season? is that bad for a left back ?
if he was so shit, Juventus wouldn't be interested in him.
bit of headline/content tension here:
Kolarov Open to Juve Switch
31 July 2013

Manchester City left-back Aleksandar Kolarov has left the door open on a potential move to Juventus, despite saying he is happy to stay.
The 27-year-old started just 11 Premier League matches for City last season and has struggled for regular football due to the presence of French left-back Gael Clichy.
Kolarov has been linked with a switch to Serie A champions Juventus recently, and when quizzed about the rumours, he declared that he would be interested.
The Serbian was also at pains to state he was not seeking a way out of Manchester immediately, but added that if he was not a regular under new manager Manuel Pellegrini, then he would be keen on an exit from England.
"I'm happy at City and it is my intention to remain," Kolarov told Tuttosport.
"I want to play as much as possible to show (Manuel) Pellegrini my qualities. I want to remain in Manchester, but it is only logical that should I not be given any space in the team then I'll have to evaluate a few things.
"It is nice to know that an important and prestigious club such as Juventus like me, but I'm not the only person who will have a say on my future.
"If something is to happen then it will be decided by the two clubs first. What I can say is that I was happy in Italy and I like your football."
Kolarov told the Serbian press last week that he was "available to cut my salary" in a bid to play first-team football.
He was signed by City from Italian outfit Lazio in 2010 for a reported fee of £16 million.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2013/July/31/kolarov-open-to-juve-switch/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2013/July/ ... ve-switch/</a>

Good. I hope he proves you doubters wrong and smashes in a few beauties!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.