Does anyone have a sneaky suspicion we'll get Kaka...?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
We may not get him ,but i know we will be back for him next month.

I been convinced we'll be going back to Milan in the summer

the way it appeared to fall apart in jan just didn't feel right ......... I think Milan bottled it due to the fan demo's and they were responsible for most of the leaks

The one thing about thou is the AC Milain fan must know he's leaving in summer or at least expecting bids to come in

i said it on a post a few weeks ago that i still think he is coming to us in the summer,i think they only pulled out of it in jan cos berlusconni couldnt be arsed with the flak off the fans and in the summer it will be a quick deal where he comes to us and they get another big name in straight away with plenty of money left,i think the deal is already done

personally I don't have any swaying either way. I believe we will get at least 1 big name this summer, whether that is Kaka or nt remains to be seen. I would certainly love to see him in a City shirt, I can just picture my 6 year old son sat in awe of Robinho,Kaka and Villa all in the same team, in sky blue.BUT,until next month, its pure speculation (excellent at that and great to dream) but I have 100% faith in our owners that they wil do everything in their powers of persuasion to attract the best players to our club.

Not for me mate TBH i'm sick of hearing his name think we need to move on to slightly lower profile players who can reject us first ;-)

What a worthless thread! Someone half remembers another poster saying he thinks there were some emails flying around at City but he cant quite remember who or when. Foolowed by another load of gut-feel comments and conspirancy theories. Not a single new fact or piece of evidence.

Tell you what, I can't put my finger on it, but Ive got an inkling that we might be in with a shout with signing Messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.