Does anyone have a sneaky suspicion we'll get Kaka...?

I have always thought that something did not feel right about the bruhaha last time, think he will come summer though.

According Guillem Balague on Sky Sports last night he's going to Madrid for 63m - already agreed - and they have legal team desperately trying to wrangle them out of pre-contract agreement with C Ronaldo so they can afford him, so I'd say no.
Never mind, there's always Scott Parker...

Used to trust guillem balague but have heard enuff rubbish spout from his mouth recently that his credibility is shot.

Why in the name of god would they sell to a champions league rival for a third less than what they were prepared to sell to us for, its football and business suicide.

Im not saying he wont go to real madrid as he might but it would be for an undisclosed fee there is not a chance they would announce that they have accepted a lesser offer from a rival.

mancboy123 said:
Used to trust guillem balague but have heard enuff rubbish spout from his mouth recently that his credibility is shot.

Why in the name of god would they sell to a champions league rival for a third less than what they were prepared to sell to us for, its football and business suicide.

Im not saying he wont go to real madrid as he might but it would be for an undisclosed fee there is not a chance they would announce that they have accepted a lesser offer from a rival.

How do we know it's a lesser offer? Only the papers spouted on about City doing £100m deals blah, blah. City said it would have been a record that's all and disputed the papers figures. I'm inclined to believe my club first......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/20035/Berlusconi_I_may_have_to_sell_Kaka.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/20 ... _Kaka.aspx</a>

Heres my guess, well be used as a bait to raise the price to Real, at which point they will pull out, and so will milano

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.