Does anyone have a sneaky suspicion we'll get Kaka...?

pee dubyas crayons

I do. Not because of Ajay and all that egotistical bollocks, but just from the fact that someone on here said recently they knew someone who worked at City and that emails about Kaka were still flying to and fro between us and Milan. The poster, cant remember the name, didnt say it in a way that was "LOOK AT ME IM AN ITK", or start their own "News from a camel's arse in Abu Dhabi" kind of thread, it was just said in passing.

I've always had a feeling about this - he likes the project, mates with Robbie and Milan will sell to the highest bidder which will be us.

Thoughts?

had this feeling since febuary its just the way everythink happended berlusconi shit last time he might not be there in the summer and anceloti is,nt gonna be robbie get your persuading boots on

Yeah I got a feeling we might...I read that the owner was bragging to his mates in january that the Kaka deal was done, maybe he meant it will be made official in the summer. Either way, good times!

i dont, however a big name signing in the first few weeks of the window may make me more optimistic of getting Kaka.

judging by the pic, we should send robbie to milan. No agents no hughes just robbie.

kaka_gallery__339x400,0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.