Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

I agree, there was something willing the referee to continue the game past the allotted time. If nothing else it is a blatant display of favouritism and should be dealt with severely.

Walking out of a pub with 100 United fans being the only one in a City shirt was hard to swallow when they laugh at you as they walk past. Absolutely outrageous.

We need to vent our anger constructively though by bombarding both the FA with complaints and MCFC with emails asking to put in an official protest. It's no good sitting here seething with rage. I'm not saying they'll listen but it might turn their heads if they get 10,000s of emails from angry City fans.

They are all as bent as nine bob notes. I bet if Owen hadn't scored there'd have been another five minutes of extra time added on, on the basis that someone in hospitality swallowed a prawn or something. City should officially protest, but it's just a waste of ink as it will be ignored.

The next manager at Rags should do what Clough did at Leeds. Tell the players to put their medals in the bin as they got them by cheating.

Bent bastards!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Atkinson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Atkinson</a>

Editing wiki is fun!

<a class="postlink" href="http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5145/atkinsoncunt.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5145/atkinsoncunt.jpg</a>

Was that the first time Atkinson had refereerd at OT since Ferguson and his Portugese sidekick practically accused him of cheating after the FA Cup semi last season?

If true, it's no surprise he'd want to get in bacon face's good books again. They're all scared of him.

Does anybody know when the officials announced the additional four minutes in the first place? I have to believe it was after Bellamy scored.

To me, that is the real question as there is no way even four minutes were justified.

Falling Star said:
Let me get this right - 4 minutes was signalled yes? Then Bellamy scores just inside the 1st minute of that (was it timed at 90:14) so there is another minute added on for the goal. Then a Utd sub which is another half a minute so 1 min 30 secs on top of the 4 signalled. Owen scores after 95 mins 28 secs was it? Then a further minute or so extra for the winning goal is added on making a grand total of something like 96 minutes 50-odd seconds?

I'm not too sure where the original 4 minutes came from in the first place but all the excuses will be used by the FA and the match officials roughly as I have stated above. Sorry fella's, you should know by now that this league is corrupt and that shower of bastards have been bending the officials for almost 2 decades now. I'm pretty sure the free kick was moved a bit further forward than where the 'offence' took place too but its the kind of thing you come to expect at OT.

I seriously hope City use this injustice as a spur for the rest of the season but you have to realise that you are not just playing against 19 other sides, there is the darker side too...........

Hold on a sec, do they really add another minute on for every goal scored? By that logic, there were 5 goals in the second half against Arsenal last Saturday, so in that game the referee should have added at least 5 minutes at the end of the game. Taking into account substitutions and other stoppages in that particular game, we should have had about 7 or 8 minutes of injury time in that game last week. But that didn't happen, so where is the consistency in these rules?

Also, if every goal scored equals an extra minute added on, then why didn't we have at least another minute of play after that goal?

Doesn't add up at all. Surprise surprise.

Never mind the added extra time how the hell did he come up with 4 minutes in the first place!

Not once was a pyshio on the pitch and only 3 subs during normal time and 1 sub during extra time. According to the refs a sub accounts for 30 seconds each so thats 2 minutes, add a minute for any time wasting even though there wasn't and thats 3 minutes.

So thats 4 Mins he has added on for no reason. With 4 broken legs and 5 sending offs you'd be lucky to see 7 Mins of extra time.

Corrupt? of course not.

Mr Partridge said:
Falling Star said:
Let me get this right - 4 minutes was signalled yes? Then Bellamy scores just inside the 1st minute of that (was it timed at 90:14) so there is another minute added on for the goal. Then a Utd sub which is another half a minute so 1 min 30 secs on top of the 4 signalled. Owen scores after 95 mins 28 secs was it? Then a further minute or so extra for the winning goal is added on making a grand total of something like 96 minutes 50-odd seconds?

I'm not too sure where the original 4 minutes came from in the first place but all the excuses will be used by the FA and the match officials roughly as I have stated above. Sorry fella's, you should know by now that this league is corrupt and that shower of bastards have been bending the officials for almost 2 decades now. I'm pretty sure the free kick was moved a bit further forward than where the 'offence' took place too but its the kind of thing you come to expect at OT.

I seriously hope City use this injustice as a spur for the rest of the season but you have to realise that you are not just playing against 19 other sides, there is the darker side too...........

Hold on a sec, do they really add another minute on for every goal scored? By that logic, there were 5 goals in the second half against Arsenal last Saturday, so in that game the referee should have added at least 5 minutes at the end of the game. Taking into account substitutions and other stoppages in that particular game, we should have had about 7 or 8 minutes of injury time in that game last week. But that didn't happen, so where is the consistency in these rules?

Also, if every goal scored equals an extra minute added on, then why didn't we have at least another minute of play after that goal?

Doesn't add up at all. Surprise surprise.
According to Fifa it's just subs and injuries/injury assesment that affects stoppage time. Not goal celebrations. So where they got 6 from is totally beyond me. Well it would be if i didn't know the real reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.