Does Badly Drawn Boy think its a funeral?

Thought it was okay actually. Made me smile when he played the Smiths. There's something about them and City that go hand-in-hand!

liamctid said:
I really enjoyed Badly Drawn Boy. Though Kid British were shit.

'Please, please, please' is an absolute anthem, and relevent to the situation. I'm pretty sure I posted it up here a few months ago re: what you'd like to have played at the final whistle if/when we win something.

Thought the acoustic version of 'I wanna be adored' was spot on as well.

We're a Mancunian club and he played two great Mancunian tunes.

Here fucking here! Apt lyrics for the occasion. Maybe if he was put on first people wouldn't have such an issue with BDB or his song choices. TBH if you think about it, Wonderwall isn't exactly a racey tune and that gets tied to the club and played every other week.

I was singing along in the stand with the old man. Plus, it was a free event.

Interesting that no other alternatives have been posted apart from those saying 'The Wanted' by the majority of people. What alternatives would people have preferred?

Good choice of songs imo.

Rather listen to BDB than the bollocks they played after the cup final (We are the champions, rocking all over the world etc).

Thought it was all ok, not really arsed about the music was to me about "being there". cheering bobby and the team etc. Thought it was really good of the club to do a free event, when they really didn't have to.

Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
Makes Morrisey sound happy
Not listened to his words much then? Very few of his songs have down beat, manic depressive lyrics!

mancmackem said:
liamctid said:
I really enjoyed Badly Drawn Boy. Though Kid British were shit.

'Please, please, please' is an absolute anthem, and relevent to the situation. I'm pretty sure I posted it up here a few months ago re: what you'd like to have played at the final whistle if/when we win something.

Thought the acoustic version of 'I wanna be adored' was spot on as well.

We're a Mancunian club and he played two great Mancunian tunes.

Here fucking here! Apt lyrics for the occasion. Maybe if he was put on first people wouldn't have such an issue with BDB or his song choices. TBH if you think about it, Wonderwall isn't exactly a racey tune and that gets tied to the club and played every other week.

I was singing along in the stand with the old man. Plus, it was a free event.

Interesting that no other alternatives have been posted apart from those saying 'The Wanted' by the majority of people. What alternatives would people have preferred?
The fucking Wanted? Christ almighty, that's a terrible suggestion, truly terrible! I cannot stand charty, teenage girl music and that talentless boy group are just charty, teenage girl music!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ooh - this must be the 'lets have a pop at successful fellow blues' thread.
Ok,here goes;

The Gallaghers are twats because they missed Brighton away.
Badly Drawn Boy is very boring.
Mark E Smith can't sing.
Ian Curtis was a miserable bastard.

Get a fucking grip,you sad,infantile haters,and grow the fuck up.

To be fair..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.