Does death scare you?

Some really good pointers there mate. My old man has given his season ticket up this year. I'm actually on the way to see them now and gonna try stream the Wolves game together this afternoon.

They're discussing wills and stuff with me as better to do it now than leave it for when it's too late.
Ye my dad did it so a trust us set up in case after the first goes and the other ends up in a home, me and my siblings are still entitled to half the house. We’ve always taken the piss and when my dads down I just say can he come and put his hand in the washing up bowl to get the suds going with his shaking hand ;)

There was a time when I didn't want to die without City winning the league or Cup. But them days are well behind me.
CTID

Love it, I helped run a few junior teams with the kids in, very rewarding, you’ll have a blast.
Your last two lines are the problem though! One minute I had 1 kid, the next I had four, ‘me time’ was down the swanny :( got em all to a good age (to be a bit selfish) and they’re popping grandkids like gremlins……on the weight loss front, if you feel like you’re doing your bit & not quite getting the results, try a simple herbal fat reducing tablet/metabolism booster, it does get harder to lose the older you get
Thanks mate. Any recommendations on the herbal stuff?

Having dodged the grim reaper twice in 12 months I was more scared the 2nd time because it could have been very unpleasant.
I still feel invincible but am beginning to think I might be misguided.
Same here. If it happens it happens. I’ve had a reasonably good life in the grand scheme of things.

When I was in hospital having life saving treatment, I was the youngest on the ward by about 25 years. I’ve made significant changes to try and reduce it happening again.

Thanks mate. Any recommendations on the herbal stuff?
Just basic Fat metabolisers from Holland & Barrett, the Mrs isn’t a big girl but she’d put half a stone on, made a few dietary tweaks & took them, shifted it in no time, she said if she ate crap it would pass through quite quick (the trots) so that put her off eating the crap :)

Just basic Fat metabolisers from Holland & Barrett, the Mrs isn’t a big girl but she’d put half a stone on, made a few dietary tweaks & took them, shifted it in no time, she said if she ate crap it would pass through quite quick (the trots) so that put her off eating the crap :)
Don't they make really healthy pies ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.