Does Gary Cook understand this club?

Re: DOE'S THIS TOSSER UNDERSTAND THIS CLUB

"...City fans have a reputation as hangdog stalwarts, hardened into cynicism from years of failure and unfulfilled promises, sustained only by their loyalty, camaraderie and gallows humour."

I LIKE being like this.

Gary's intentions are fine but he needs to understand the culture of Fans. I was a City fan at 8 and I had undying loyallty then and 44 years later I still have undying loyalty.

Immaculate Pasta said:
christen at St Marks said:
And 'City `til I die' seems to mean the fans have been through the pain and the agony and were all getting on a bit.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1124728_cook_eyes_new_city_era" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... w_city_era</a>

Sorry really pissed me off,I know what he is trying to do, but this ranks with the Milan statement to me FFS

Wow, best overreaction i have ever seen.

He has got it wrong, big deal.

1ST of all yes he is doing a good job,
but these words are sacred to me thats all I'll say end of

Re: DOES THIS TOSSER UNDERSTAND THIS CLUB

nowhere near as his interview where he slates the masters, that one really annoyed me

Re: DOES THIS TOSSER UNDERSTAND THIS CLUB

blue_soundwave said:
nowhere near as his interview where he slates the masters, that one really annoyed me
He never slated the Masters. He said he couldn't believe that Sky were hosting a football tournament that used our name and badge but had absolutely nothing to do with the club. And he was spot on.

Seems you got the wrong end of that interview, just as the OP has with this interview.

Re: Does this tosser understand this club?

I'm not going to lose sleep over it! Oh, and by the way, does anyone else think that Cook looks like Marty Feldman in that picture??

Re: Does this tosser understand this club?

"City 'til I lose the will to live" doesn't have quite the same ring and anyway City make me feel like that about half a dozen times a season on average! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.