Does Gary Cook understand this club?

Re: Does this tosser understand this club?

I have always felt a little uneasy about Mr Cook.

Let's get a few points sorted Mr Cook

1) You are NOT a City fan, you turned up about 10 months ago and it's your job, it's not in your blood.
2) WE PAY (In more ways than one) for being City fans - you get paid.If you had been messed about, let down, dissappointed as we have over the years you would have QUIT, and found another job.
We CAN'T quit - it's in our blood. That's what "City 'til I die" means
2) The new kit isn't a gift to us, is it - you're selling it to us aren't you?
3) the new superstore will be selling stuff, won't it? Only more efficiently (hopefully).

You seem as if you were pretty good at your job at Nike but someone, and I guess a % of it falls at your door, is letting the press in on every deal we attempt to do (with the exception of Barry) and we are rapidly become a laughing stock.
I suggest you stick to what you were employed to do, stop getting every other teams backs up and concentrate on buying these new players, then announcing the deals when they are done.

I get the impression that you are constantly trying to prove yourself to the Sheikh.
How many of us could name the Chief Executives of any other teams?

PLEASE SHUT UP UNTIL YOU CAN ANNOUNCE SOMETHING.
I only want to hear you say TEVEZ, ETO'O LESCOTT or TOURE
THanks

certified_drama_queen.jpg

And kevcod, just... shut up. Seriously, you sound a tool.

I don't want to appear overly critical at this great time to be a Blue:

But he worries me.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

"To build for the future you want eight-year-old kids saying 'I want to play for City' because that helps everything. He doesn't want to think about dying, because he's just got here!"

I think he's misunderstood Typical City, too. It isn't an acceptance that being shit is OK, it's a wry, affectionate comment about the unpredictable nature of a club which has been mismanaged for decades. SWP appears to understand it better than Cook.

He's not very articulate, is he?

Yes, he has definitely misunderstood the phrases but the reactions on here are a complete joke, seriously how many kids are on this forum exactly?

Project Rain said:
certified_drama_queen.jpg

And kevcod, just... shut up. Seriously, you sound a tool.

Still, I gave you a chance to put your pathetic little graphic on, didn't it?

I'm entitled to my opinion, as are you, but theres no need to be offensive.
I doubt you'd have the guts to do it to my face would you ?
You're a pathetic little bully, but you won't stop me having MY OWN opinion, I thought that was what this forum was for.

Project Rain said:
Yes, he has definitely misunderstood the phrases but the reactions on here are a complete joke, seriously how many kids are on this forum exactly?

Too many to adequately count.

Do you know the phrase that defines Garry's comments?

'Typical City!'

This is as inescapable as City itself, hence 'City til I die.'

Manchester City is not a football club, it's a condition.

I think the over reactions have more to do with transfer frustration than anything else. Don't think GC has ever implied that the new kit is, or was supposed to be, a "gift."

Don't understand why we need to have a go at him. He's making a genuine effort to immerse himself in the culture of the club and has gone out of his way in the last year to seek the views of fans and try to be inclusive, something that was seriously lacking in the Wardle era to the point of driving many people away.

Tosser,tosser........what a stupid fuckin over reaction. Whatever you think,this fella is in our corner,he's listening to the fans and he's trying his utmost to improve us. Your the fuckin tosser here pal.
Oh and just for the record i thought he was bang on about the "typical city" tag,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.